Im Sorry

Dan Marino

FUCN and the relations with RNA have become really heated over the past week. It ended with FUCN and RNA each threatening each other, and i brought in possible future allies, as a shield, which i should not have done. I'm truly sorry to FUCN and the other parties involved. I apologize to most of the brown team alliances for doing such unjust things. I hope that all of this will end in a peaceful diplomat way. Thank you for your time and I'd like no RNA members to post here.

FUCN and the relations with RNA have become really heated over the past week. It ended with FUCN and RNA each threatening each other, and i brought in possible future allies, as a shield, which i should not have done. I'm truly sorry to FUCN and the other parties involved. I apologize to most of the brown team alliances for doing such unjust things. I hope that all of this will end in a peaceful diplomat way. Thank you for your time and I'd like no RNA members to post here.

I'm still waiting for the apology where you make up for never delivering a Super Bowl victory...

but this is a nice start.

thank you.

Best post here. also, Hi Jaaku, beach and time?

Anyway, that's besides the point. Good show RNA. I hate to see relations get to a bad point and am glad that you guys decided to fix them before they got worse. Very honorable.