Forum Presence

Drai

Weakest Forum Presence  

628 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought MHA would be pretty high up there as there are only a few hitchhikers that actually post in anything other than alliance announcements.

All i can think of is:

Jerdge, LVN, Il Principle, iamrecognised and me :(

How dare you, I post in opposition to any anti-EZI or pro-FAN thread I'll have you know. Plus CR pretty much lives in the Gameplay Discussion and Question Center areas.

Edited by Kowalski

How dare you, I post in opposition to any anti-EZI or pro-FAN thread I'll have you know. Plus CR pretty much lives in the Gameplay Discussion and Question Center areas.

I take what i said back <_< Pete

I would go with Fark as i tend to see more Spartans posting :), but if you see there home boards there probably busy spamming

I guess I expected an ODN member to logically defend their alliance, but that's easier said than done.

Defend against what exactly? your weak attempt to troll us? not worth the time and effort mate ;), now if you wish to see us logically defend our community then may i suggest you set out some criticism in a logical and mature manner in a new thread or perhaps that rather weak attempt at trolling us is the best you got? :ehm:

Edited by Cataduanes

I guess I expected an ODN member to logically defend their alliance, but that's easier said than done.

Your little troll attempt in this thread has been quite pathetic.

Voted Sparta.

Edited by Mr.Shadow

To be honest, I find it hard to search for a poster's alliance affiliation when reading threads, so I wouldn't know. But for some reason I'm leaning towards Sparta, just for the fact that they're an "anomaly" if you will up in the Sanctioned Alliances.

Edited by jackyseto123

That's a good question Drai, one of the few worthwhile polls I've ever seen in the OWF. :P

I voted Sparta, but now that I think about it, Fark is probably equal.

Thanks, it passed through my mind and I found it rather interesting, hence the poll.

IRON hasn't really shown up in this thread yet, glad to see my vote being supported :)

I would have thought MHA would be pretty high up there as there are only a few hitchhikers that actually post in anything other than alliance announcements.

All i can think of is:

Jerdge, LVN, Il Principle, iamrecognised and me :(

Ouch. Serious ouch.