Library Computer

Olivia8907

Hi! My harddrive is shot and the guy said it would be cheaper to buy a new computer. I don't have the money to get one right away so I was wondering if I could use the public library to collect my taxes for about a month. I don't know if someone already uses it for their nation. My nations name is DESTINYMARIE and the ruler name is OLIVIA8907.

You could, but if any chance someone else plays cybernations on that library network, you could possibly be detected and deleted. Though if you're a big nation, I would collect as to not lose the nation OR get someone to baby sit your nation till a new computer/hard drive is what you get. If you're small, I wouldn't really worry about losing the nation. Wrong forum section, Question section would of been more appropriate.

Also, offtopic but still, a hard drive is 50-150ish, depends how much space you want. It's definitely not worth a whole new computer.

Hopes this helps.

edit: Note to mods, I know I was discussing but this is a topic for the Question section really, so doesn't belong here and was hoping to address her question. Hope this doesn't cause a warning for me.

Edited by Highbuzz