Poison Clan Announcement

Syrik

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone unban me so I can figure out what went wrong with syrik's bot?

o7 PC

She chills in many channels, and ajoins on invite. You can talk to her all you want without stepping foot in our channel.

Thanks for the o7.

Edited by Syrik

Wow, congrats. That's impressive... I believe you're the first alliance ever to do it.

-Bama

Freak Safari had exactly 20 Nukes per Nation until 25 hours after they went crazy.

I do think we're the first alliance recognized by admin though (greater than 20 members) to achieve this.

Freak Safari had exactly 20 Nukes per Nation until 25 hours after they went crazy.

I do think we're the first alliance recognized by admin though (greater than 20 members) to achieve this.

Aye. Having 70 members and 20 nukes per nation is... Wow. Good luck getting it up even higher.

-Bama

Its all good Kevin, I expect you guys to be close to joining us and making our partnership something even more incredible. :D

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. This has been something we worked long and hard for as an alliance since we ran into some hardships along the road. To hit this now is just amazing.