Looking for a Unique Experience?

kenai

All Great Journeys Begin With A Single Step...

NewflagSmall.jpg

On behalf of the Keepers of the Covenant,

I would like to extend my warmest regards and best wishes.

No doubt you have seen countless other alliances,

and I'm sure the things they say are either enticing, or just confusing as hell.

That's where we come in.

Here at KoTC, we help you build from the ground up. If your looking for a nice place to stay and get stronger, or just hang out; we're the place for you. We pride ourselves on our close-knit membership.

We are a new and upcoming alliance on the purple team. We are strong, well-led and well-coordinated, but more importantly, we are fully committed to growing our nations through aid and trade help. Every new nation gets help setting up optimal trades, a harbor/foreign ministry, and aid to help them grow.

We have plenty of opportunities for you & your nation. Should you prefer to make money, we provide tech deals for nations of all sizes. Looking for a spot in the alliance infastructure? There is plenty of jobs currently available within KoTC. If you seek protection, we believe in watching each other's backs. Not to mention our Protectorate with LoSS.

If your interested, PM me or swing by our Forums

**$6mil offer stalled until further notice! Sorry guys.**

How to Join:

1. Change your team sphere to Purple

2. Register your Ruler Name at our Forums

3. Fill out the short application in Member Registration

Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

IRC: #kotc

Current Government:

Prophet of Truth (Foreign Affairs), Lenahan

Prophet of Mercy (Internal Affairs), kenai

Prophet of Regret (Defence), EmperorDhruv

Edited by kenai

This forum is a bit different. Many of these posts are all bumped by the same people, mainly due to the fact that good alliance advertising is keeping your topic on the first page. So people bump alot, only bumping every few minutes is against the rules.

Changing colour is to help you find trade easier within the alliance, if you have trade that is ok. Its all for the happiness bonus anyway.

Keepers of The Covenant is a relatively new alliance, just over two months old. We already have tech deals, a protectorate and a very competent government. We also has sent plans to extend the government.

I have been in a few alliances, big and small, but I am honestly surprised at how helpful the membership is to eachother. But you have to see it for yourself to understand.

Finally we recently started a $6,000,000 recruitment aid to nations that join, however this is only available for a limited time.

Take of it what you will it depends on perspective. We try to give new nations the best start to the game as we can.

This $6mil offer is just a pilot program to see what new CN players respond to. For instance, most would join a large alliance. So you need something to gain the interest of nations other than size.

Small alliances will either grow, merge or fade (or occasionally get rolled). We intend to grow by every means possible.

Edited by kenai