Wai- wai- wai-... what is this?

dealmaster13

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe u can do "minor tech raid" on them at CN:S :P

I considered it. Then I realized popsumpot was below my range and figured it wouldn't be worth getting in trouble in TOOL.

As a future note: Tech raids tend to say "Raid, peace sent" or some such thing and usually don't NUKE and then do ground attacks when THERES NO DEFENDING SOLDIERS. That's just stupid and makes you look like a butthole.

Edited by OVERLORD Ikaru

If the CNS crap happens again, I'm leaving Hammertime and joining the other side. Seriously, there is NO excuse for that.

-Bama

It's okay, we don't mind, we've had quite a few chuckles on our boards :D

popsumpot I recognise you from somewhere... hmm meh nevermind.

Anyway I don't plan to touch anyone in SE. However I stand by the fact that this wasn't a "minor tech raid" and was either a deliberate mass-attack/raid or you guys were bored and fancied a fight.

CDT and 4077th nations started sending out peace offers over a day ago. So if you are still under attack by anybody from those two alliances let me know and I'll message them.

As we told Fish Land, it was nothing personal and was only a challenge for the #1 nation. As far as nuking your #2 guy, we're sorry about that and our member has been warned not to nuke again without authorization.

Hey guys, do CDT need to declare war on Hammertime? It's just a minor tech raid for us, but apparently people want a DoW and a CB :S
A minor tech raid? You guys and the 4077th both triple-teamed basically every member of Hammertime.
I stand by the fact that this wasn't a "minor tech raid" and was either a deliberate mass-attack/raid or you guys were bored and fancied a fight.

*Magister Agricolarum goes off to define the word "facetious."

However I stand by the fact that this wasn't a "minor tech raid" and was either a deliberate mass-attack/raid or you guys were bored and fancied a fight.

He's finally catching on :P

Edited by Satsukage

He's finally catching on :P

Which is still BS. Even if you're just challenging for number one spot, you only attack the guy in that spot, and if you do attack anyone else you certainly don't nuke. That REALLY pissed me off. I'm in bill lock now because of that crap.

Not catching on... "stating" since popsumpot was trying to cover all this up as a "minor tech raid" when it quite obviously wasn't. Anyway if he wants to play wordball I'll let him play wordball... I don't expect

[semi-OOC:Magister Agricolarum if it was a facetious remark then sorry for my mis-interpretation. I thought everyone knew I needed <sarcasm> and <serious> etc. etc. tags around text for the message to be gotten across ;)]

Not catching on... "stating" since popsumpot was trying to cover all this up as a "minor tech raid" when it quite obviously wasn't. Anyway if he wants to play wordball I'll let him play wordball... I don't expect

[semi-OOC:Magister Agricolarum if it was a facetious remark then sorry for my mis-interpretation. I thought everyone knew I needed <sarcasm> and <serious> etc. etc. tags around text for the message to be gotten across ;)]

I think you missed all of my sarcasm when you think I'm trying to cover all of this up as a "minor tech raid". As you can see, several people get the joke, ask me or them if you are still unclear about it.

I just fell off my chair laughing when I read this! :lol:

Fish.jpg

I'm sorry my Hammertime master, perhaps you would forgive me if I paid 500 tech in SE?

Wait, so the #1 nation in TE doesn't have enough of an advantage against a nation with less than a third of his infrastructure, so he tries to get people to cancel their trades with him as well? That's fantastic form. :awesome:

Fish.jpg

I'm sorry my Hammertime master, perhaps you would forgive me if I paid 500 tech in SE?

Siuan Sanche needs to buy his soldiers >_> Can you please tell him that as well?

My comrades from another universe, this is ridiculous.

First of all, ZI in TE? Come on. Did he OOC attack you? No. Did he bring SE into TE? No, that was you, not him.

Second of all, Ikaru, stop it. It's fricking TE. WHO CARES if he nuked you? That's the idea of TE! No punches pulled! None of that no-nukes crap we get in SE.

Just stop.

-Bama