My Response - Ending the War now! VOTE

Ejayrazz

Who won? (Please, see videos. If you feel rap sucks, listen to em' and give them a chance and vote on which one you'd rather hear)  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leave IC out the door. Vote on the skills, not if you hate the IC player or not. There are OOC attacks, both parties agreed this is and was for fun, no limitations in this contest which is referenced below. If you do not like rap, listen anyways. Some sick stuff.
FnKa Declared Rap Wars on The Grämlins

The following videos are the rap wars

THESE ARE NOT SONGS YOU SAW BEFORE, NOT THE ONE RELEASED IN GREMLINS ANNOUNCEMENT

FnKa (Silent) :

Grämlins (Ejayrazz): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIltnAaM_mI

Vote now. History located below.

Vote now. History located below.

(Phase 1)

I was heated cause I was in the midst of a project, but they announced theirs before mine (Not real tension mine you), I told FnKa mine would be better as a friendly competitor

(End of phase one)

(Begin Phase 2)

Ej and Tys had an IRC rap battle in #RAD, it was more for fun and pervertedness took over, rofl. I loved that channel. I took out all the live chat and pasted the actual battles themselves, located Here

(End Phase 2)

(Phase 3)

The videos

(End Phase 3)

Was fun. Good to see people can have fun in this game. Unfortunately, I am getting really busy with college and my alliance (Better be) so I wont have as much time. Was fun while it lasted. Vote for skill, don't like someone, don't just not vote merely because of your distaste. Grow up, chillax, and enjoy. =]

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ejay's had a much better flow and presentation. As for Silent, it was decent, but kind of corny (not to say Ejay's wasn't either, I mean.. rapping about CyberNations and all). That being said, my vote goes to the homie Ejay. :v

Ejayrazz won because of the quality of the sound, not the content of the rhymes.

EDIT: On second thought, I retract. Ejayrazz wins anyway, but not by that much.

EDIT2: On third thought, and upon further examination of each track, Ejayrazz pwned.

Edited by Charles VI

Definitely Ejay, I listened to the other one first and though "this isn't too bad" but then listened to Ejay's and was rather impressed with how it flowed. It didn't have a great variety (in the actual track, I mean the lyrics were great and all) but it still handily won.

Definitely Ejay, I listened to the other one first and though "this isn't too bad" but then listened to Ejay's and was rather impressed with how it flowed. It didn't have a great variety (in the actual track, I mean the lyrics were great and all) but it still handily won.

This accurately sums up my feelings. I listen to SilentKiller's first and thought it was decent, but then moved on and preferred Ejay's.

I'd say everyone -- both contestants and everyone who's had to listen -- gets to be the loser here. :gag:

I honestly, couldn't agree more

Good show EJ it was fun :P I liked your first rap better though was good though hehe HURRAY FOR CN RAP BATTLES any body else wanna jump in and join the fun ?

I'm now tempted to try this.

Ejay won in a land slide. He had the best lyrics and flow. Silent, yours sounded very new rap era with a bunch of talk and no substance. But, good job to you both

BTW: EJay do you listen to a lot of Eminem? You start to rhyme like him in your freestlye XD

Edited by BEazy