Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

No, it's real. How many times does that have to be said?

You misunderstand. Mr Sponge was insinuating that the whole MDP disguise was NPO's attempt at 'obfuscating' (great word) the true nature of the treaty, and I believed that was just 1 April shens, not an NPO plot.

I tend to read threads before I decide to post in them, a rare trait these days.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You misunderstand. Mr Sponge was insinuating that the whole MDP disguise was NPO's attempt at 'obfuscating' (great word) the true nature of the treaty, and I believed that was just 1 April shens, not an NPO plot.

I tend to read threads before I decide to post in them, a rare trait these days.

I wasn't insinuating anything. I came right out and said it. :P

NPO didn't declare war on MK, GOONS or GOONS' allies in the UJW, hth.

You are correct, however the NPO made it explicitly clear that they would be DOWing MK in 5 days from the dissulution of the Drinking Buddies. The war didn't last the 5 days, so since the NPO stated they wouldn't attack WUT members or former WUT members, that left their targets to GOLD, and a few other straglers here and there.

Wow your is your CN history pieced together from what you read on the backs of bubblegum wrappers?

No, my knowledge of this particular event was "pieced together" by living through it. This is my second nation.