Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

:ph34r:

mkflag.pngNPObannerflagnew-2.jpg

New Pacific Order-Mushroom Kingdom Mutual Defense Pact

Preamble: This document serves to show the relations that the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom embrace, are held in high regard. Each member of each alliance shows general good will, and appreciation for the other. Through similar ideals and fruitful relations, both alliances strive for justice together.

Article I - Peace: The Kingdom and the New Pacific Order mutually assure that neither signatory will attack the other whether it is: Military attack, Spy, or Aid to a known enemy. Reparations shall be paid in 150% if the attack was mistake. Both sides will conduct themselves respectfully towards on another in public, defined as non-restricted IRC channels and Cybernations Forums.

Article II - Intelligence: The Kingdom and the New Pacific Order agree that upon possession of useful information to the other signatory, said alliance will give the information to the other. This will be done in a timely fashion.

Article III – Mutual Defense: The Kingdom and the New Pacific Order agree that an attack on one party constitutes and attack on both parties. Both parties will be obligated to provide whatever aid is necessary to defend the aggressed upon party.

Article IV- Tribute: Dilber hereby unconditionally surrenders too and will provide tribute to Archon and TrotskysRevenge, including his first born for culinary purposes.

Article V- Balls: AirMe shall admit that he lacks the balls to join the New Sith Order, and shall henceforth be known as AirMe the Ball-less

Article VI- Stop Eating the Shrooms: Bakunin's Dream shall enter into rehab for eating too many shrooms.

Article VII- Really Aid: The Kingdom and the New Pacific Order know that in times of need aid may be called upon from the other signatory. While it is not mandatory to aid, it is encouraged and can only prove to further relations between the two alliances. Aid can be held in: Military aid, or Monetary. Article III is voided except on April 1st.

Conclusion and Cancellation: This treaty serves to show each signatory shares similar values and strives together to uphold them. This treaty is subject to cancellation if either signatory is not happy with Article II, or if relations over time have fallen apart. Signatories must give 48 hours notice prior to cancellation of this treaty.

Signed:

New Pacific Order:

Emperor Revenge

Divine Bovine Overlord

New Pacific Order

Cows with Guns

Moo-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' to $%&@ With

Bakunin's Dream

Imperial Regent

Toker of Shrooms

Dilber

Imperator Emeritus

The Pantless Thunderbolt

Standartenführer

Triyun, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

VektorZero, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

Mushroom Kingdom:

Archon ~ King

Trace ~ Prince

AirMe the Ball-Less~ Lord High Envoy

SirWilliam ~ Lord High Vanguard

Azaghul ~ Lord High Treasurer

P.S. That pesky little no first strike restriction is hereby null and void.

tl;dr It's an MDP.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an honor and privilege to once again have normalized relations with Pacifica!

Oh, and to finally cast aside the last remnants of the last war is pretty sweet too :P

P.S. That pesky little no first strike restriction is hereby null and void.

I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK NUKES!!!

I was always in favor of this. Glad to see it finally come through. :D

Edited by Crowdog

Really really hope this is real, but considering the day, I'll reserve judgement.

Edit:

Article VII- Really Aid: The Kingdom and the New Pacific Order know that in times of need aid may be called upon from the other signatory. While it is not mandatory to aid, it is encouraged and can only prove to further relations between the two alliances. Aid can be held in: Military aid, or Monetary. Article III is voided except on April 1st.

I call shens.

It's a PIAT, I believe.

Edited by Duncan King

idk if you can make bakunin do that

Watch and learn.

Archon, how could you betray me like this? I told you I was sorry for getting into your shrooms again!

The Caliphate demands it ;)