WAPA Foreign Affairs Dispatch

Thank god it's a joke, i was about to resign in protest.

What a classy response to an April Fool's thread. I'm happy the rest of WAPA were able to take the joke with dignity.

Thanks for the laughs, WAPA! I signed on last night and was taken for about 30 seconds. It was a great laugh.

What a classy response to an April Fool's thread. I'm happy the rest of WAPA were able to take the joke with dignity.

Thanks for the laughs, WAPA! I signed on last night and was taken for about 30 seconds. It was a great laugh.

hey Pez you know what us WAPA fellies are like fir a joke like. Hey its a hoot and hopefully a sign of things to come. We aint bad......but We Are Perth Army.

Mon the famous Perth St. Johnstone for the league like. Everybody in CN with us? Eh?

C'mon, guys... Keep it nice. This isn't a NPO/WAPA/STA bashing thread, it's a friendly prank. Both sides got a chuckle out of it, and that's what really matters here.

Correctomundo fae the VF fella! FCF! FCF! FCF!!

• 2 weeks later...

At least it wasn't a WAPA/STA merger plan. That really would have got both camps revolting.

It would still be a good idea that STA and WAPA come to some peaceful terms, ending the bad blood that some still have towards each other. Given time, maybe, all that had happened in the past will be forgotten.