WAPA Foreign Affairs Dispatch

From the Desk of Mindwerkz:

Ok well there has been alot of bad blood between us and STA and I know that many have wanted to let that become a thing of the past. Well after many many conversations and leg pulling I am happy to announce that we are officially entering into an MDAP with the STA alliance. There was talk of a joint government venture where Tyga would assist in our decisions and we in theirs but I feel that is a bit premature at this time and was able to convince all parties to hold off on that.

Congratulations all around!!

The Firm

And here goes the treaty:

"Frozen Flying Pigs From Hell"

Mutual Defense and Agression Pact

I.Preamble

This document hereby indicates that not only has Hell frozen over, but it is now the new venue for 'Smurfs on Ice'. Pigs not only have flown, but have made us breakfast from their own bodies. This document establishes the ultimate bond of friendship between We Are Perth Army and the Siberian Tiger Alliance. It will stand to protect the safety, security, and prosperity of all members through the mutual destruction of our enemies.

II. Mutual

We Are Perth Army and the Siberian Tiger Alliance recognise the general stability of Mutual Funds as Monetary Tools as opposed to Freely Trading Individual Stocks.

III. Defense

Any attack upon either Signatory will be Casus Belli for the other party to enter the war on their behalf. No Detail will prevent de Partners from crossing Defence to prevent Defeat.

IV. Aggression

Any attack carried out by either signatory will have the full military backing of the other party. This will be done sensibly and great pains will be taken to prevent Naughty Words or Careless Whispers.

V. Pact

We Are Perth Army and Siberian Tiger Alliance agree to be fully pact and ready for the trip so as to avoid any last-minute scrambling or forgotten items.

VI. Termination

Mindwerkz will be sent back to 1984 to destroy Sarah Connor to prevent the Humans from declaring victory over the Machines. Should he fail, Boomhower will be sent to ensure completion of the Mission.

VII. Ratification

Ratified this day, April 1st, 2009.

rat-on-sequencer-color.jpg

April Fools' Day, Bobians.

Signed for We Are Perth Army:

The Firm: Broon, Mindwerkz, Prince Buster

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vanadrin Failing

Signed for Siberian Tiger Alliance:

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland, Supreme Chancellor

Uhtred of Norse, Chancellor

Bzelger of League of Dunces, Consilium Tigris

Logan Alexander of Rakari, Consilium Tigris

Lakerzz8 of LakerLand, Consilium Tigris

Shodemofi of Christmas Island, Consilium Tigris

Pezstar of Pezstaria, Consilium Tigris

Edited by Vanadrin Failing

VI. Termination

Mindwerkz will be sent back to 1984 to destroy Sarah Connor to prevent the Humans from declaring victory over the Machines. Should he fail, Boomhower will be sent to ensure completion of the Mission.

:o

Edited by Minimoi

how can you sign a treaty with an alliance that does not exist.

The STA merged with NpO to form the NsO. So how is it that you now have a MADP with STA?

i call shens

However all treaties belonging to STA or Polar order are going into NsO. We were just late because of time differences :ehm: .