If I am here this time next year

Machiabelly

[quote name='Ghuxalia' date='01 April 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1270160476' post='2244427']
If I remember, count me in.
[/quote]

This is an extremely timely gravedig.

I won't lock the thread specifically because the purpose of this thread was to be gravedug a year later. I also expect every one of you to follow through on your promise if anyone does an April Fools DOW. ^_^

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' date='01 April 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1270178837' post='2244831']
Holy gravedig. Let's see if people follow through. How did I not see this thread last year? How did someone remember?
[/quote]

I saved this thread in my favorites last year, that's how I remembered it and put a link to it in a different topic :P

[quote name='Caesar833' date='01 April 2009 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1238634041' post='1379356']
Wait let me guess? April fools right? This isnt real either? :lol:
[/quote]
^ We have a winner!

Everybody is all talk.

I thought Machiabelly was dead and in the grave...so yeah, I guess this didn't happen.

VERY WELL, everyone knows I'm an evil prick and will follow my word. I vow that I will go to war next April Fools Day. Someone keep this thread in their favorites, remind me.

[quote name='Margrave' date='04 April 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1270397745' post='2247576']
I thought Machiabelly was dead and in the grave...so yeah, I guess this didn't happen.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=12946"]You sure about that?[/url]

[quote name='Margrave' date='04 April 2010 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1270397745' post='2247576']

VERY WELL, everyone knows I'm an evil prick and will follow my word. I vow that I will go to war next April Fools Day. Someone keep this thread in their favorites, remind me.
[/quote]

I'll do just that. Except a PM from me next year.

I was not on the boards for a couple of days, but scrolling back I don't see any April first DOW's. There were a lot last year. I think real war has made them a bit of a sensitive subject. There was the one from NONE, but that one was obviously a very poor attempt and fooled no one.

I did not say I would attack randomly, just that if there was an April Fools DOW, then I would "BELIEVE" it and attrack in defense if you will.

Oh, and I am not dead and gone, all though nukes from Matt Miller made me feel like it.

[quote name='Machiabelly' date='05 April 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1270490326' post='2249315']
I was not on the boards for a couple of days, but scrolling back I don't see any April first DOW's. There were a lot last year. I think real war has made them a bit of a sensitive subject. There was the one from NONE, but that one was obviously a very poor attempt and fooled no one.

I did not say I would attack randomly, just that if there was an April Fools DOW, then I would "BELIEVE" it and attrack in defense if you will.

Oh, and I am not dead and gone, all though nukes from Matt Miller made me feel like it.
[/quote]
I'm glad you're still around, Machiabelly. This thread would have been much more depressing if you weren't.