Statement from the Regent of the The Grämlins

<snip!>

You can just be happy that the wicked attack from ToG frustrated our "carefully designed" plan to cross-coup with your alliance...

Obligatory doctored log:

<Sorum[MHA|Query]> In light of Jerdge's incompetence, we have decided to promote him :P

<jerdge[MHA]> it's time for me to coup the MHA

<Lennox] it reminds me of George Bush becoming president

<jerdge[NpO]> oops, this isn't the right channel... forget it

<Doppelganger> we can help

<Doppelganger> then you can help us coup Ivan maybe?

<jerdge[NPO]> Couping ivan? It has been done before

<Lennox> The next time Ivan goes on a weekend break...

<Doppelganger> yeah he does have a history of coups

<Sorum[MHA]> you can't coup the master of couping!

<jerdge[iRON]> it should be easy

<LintWad> We should coup each others government.

<LintWad> A cross-coup.

<jerdge[MHA]> that would be cool

<LintWad> You guys coup Ivan, we coup you guys.

<Sorum[MHA|Query]> I am for it

This is just the fourth or fifth such topic I have read today and it just reminds me of the previous April Fool's Day gags, which all seem to center around alliances and governments typically doing what they really want to do but having to mask it so that they don't "offend" anyone.

They really want to put Ramirus in charge?

<_<

I just wish more alliances actually had the resolve to seek out something new instead of the ho-hum of the status quo.

Taking a stand only in joke form just proves that resolve is lacking, in my opinion.

This isn't a comment specifically on G. It is a comment on the Cyberverse as a whole, which is stagnant to the extreme. This is just the fourth or fifth such topic I have read today and it just reminds me of the previous April Fool's Day gags, which all seem to center around alliances and governments typically doing what they really want to do but having to mask it so that they don't "offend" anyone.

Or maybe we're having a bit of fun? Remember fun?

I just wish more alliances actually had the resolve to seek out something new instead of the ho-hum of the status quo.

Taking a stand only in joke form just proves that resolve is lacking, in my opinion.

This isn't a comment specifically on G. It is a comment on the Cyberverse as a whole, which is stagnant to the extreme. This is just the fourth or fifth such topic I have read today and it just reminds me of the previous April Fool's Day gags, which all seem to center around alliances and governments typically doing what they really want to do but having to mask it so that they don't "offend" anyone.

Why does everything have to mean something? Just accept that some of us are shallower and less worthy than yourself and want to blow off steam once in a while.

lol yeah great now i have to chose between a TOP suckup splinter alliance and being ruled by Ramirus.

Im gonna join GGA now.

I'm impressed. We disbanded ACDC when he tried to take power. At least you are just leaving lol. Good luck to The Grämlins... you'll need it.

Oh yeah, Root = God, Max ;)

(I have to say, of all the lame April Fools threads, this is by far the funniest)

I'm impressed. We disbanded ACDC when he tried to take power. At least you are just leaving lol. Good luck to The Grämlins... you'll need it.

(I have to say, of all the lame April Fools threads, this is by far the funniest)

In ROOT we trust.

o/ ACDC reference

and i agree on the last line ;p

cit-gramlinsflag_newvvt.png

Citizens of Planet Bob,

As you might've read, a great deal of our alliance has left to join some members of TOP in forming a new alliance. While this saddens those of us who remain, we wish our former members nothing but the best.

That said, we must get on with our business. Our entire Conclave is gone, and only some members of the Archon Council remain. Therefore I have declared myself Overmind of the Grämlins until such time as a new Conclave can be elected.

All treaties with the Grämlins are considered to remain valid, and we will pursue the first MDAP with The Order of the Grämlins as soon as they get their forums together (and get peace from MHA).

That is all.

Regards,

Ramirus Maximus of Anthraxia

Overmind of The Grämlins

God, that sucks. Good luck with this