Statement from the Regent of the The Grämlins

cit-gramlinsflag_newvvt.png

Citizens of Planet Bob,

As you might've read, a great deal of our alliance has left to join some members of TOP in forming a new alliance. While this saddens those of us who remain, we wish our former members nothing but the best.

That said, we must get on with our business. Our entire Conclave is gone, and only some members of the Archon Council remain. Therefore I have declared myself Overmind of the Grämlins until such time as a new Conclave can be elected.

All treaties with the Grämlins are considered to remain valid, and we will pursue the first MDAP with The Order of the Grämlins as soon as they get their forums together (and get peace from MHA).

That is all.

Regards,

Ramirus Maximus of Anthraxia

Overmind of The Grämlins

Edited by Ramirus Maximus

You've been waiting for this day a long time Ramirus, it just goes to show that patience and determination will always win in the end. Congratulations on your new found power over the sycophants.

o/ Ram

o/ Gre

o/ TOG \o

TOG will never get peace from MHA. We expect them and their inferior nuke count to start ducking onto peace mode shortly, and from there we will keep them in an eternal war, EZI all of them and ask their Moms out for dinner and then claim to have left our wallet at home to avoid paying the bill.

Citizens of Planet Bob,

As you might've read, a great deal of our alliance has left to join some members of TOP in forming a new alliance. While this saddens those of us who remain, we wish our former members nothing but the best.

That said, we must get on with our business. Our entire Conclave is gone, and only some members of the Archon Council remain. Therefore I have declared myself Overmind of the Grämlins until such time as a new Conclave can be elected.

All treaties with the Grämlins are considered to remain valid, and we will pursue the first MDAP with The Order of the Grämlins as soon as they get their forums together (and get peace from MHA).

That is all.

Regards,

Overmind of The Grämlins

:o In that case, im joining Vox!

Edited by Alfie Riddle

Citizens of Planet Bob,

That is all.

Regards,

Overmind of The Grämlins

This will end well.

Looks into canceling "A Midnight Snack in the Pool."

I just wish more alliances actually had the resolve to seek out something new instead of the ho-hum of the status quo.

Taking a stand only in joke form just proves that resolve is lacking, in my opinion.

This isn't a comment specifically on G. It is a comment on the Cyberverse as a whole, which is stagnant to the extreme. This is just the fourth or fifth such topic I have read today and it just reminds me of the previous April Fool's Day gags, which all seem to center around alliances and governments typically doing what they really want to do but having to mask it so that they don't "offend" anyone.

I just wish more alliances actually had the resolve to seek out something new instead of the ho-hum of the status quo.

Taking a stand only in joke form just proves that resolve is lacking, in my opinion.

This isn't a comment specifically on G. It is a comment on the Cyberverse as a whole, which is stagnant to the extreme. This is just the fourth or fifth such topic I have read today and it just reminds me of the previous April Fool's Day gags, which all seem to center around alliances and governments typically doing what they really want to do but having to mask it so that they don't "offend" anyone.

Truer words havent been seen on this forum in far too long.