MAIM KILL BURN TOG

My triumvir I joined TOG as instructed and can inform you both Grämlins and the Order of Paradox are in a state of civil war. Hitchhiker spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil TOG. During the battle, my spies managed to steal secret plans of TOG's ultimate weapon, the Grämlox, an armoured space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by TOG's sinister agents, I was able to come home aboard my starship, as custodian of the stolen plans that can save our hitchhikers and restore freedom to CN...

Edit: Obama...I have always hated you

Edited by Shamshir

My triumvir I joined TOG as instructed and can inform you both Grämlins and the Order of Paradox are in a state of civil war. Hitchhiker spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil TOG. During the battle, my spies managed to steal secret plans of TOG's ultimate weapon, the Grämlox, an armoured space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by TOG's sinister agents, I was able to come home aboard my starship, as custodian of the stolen plans that can save our hitchhikers and restore freedom to CN...

Edit: Obama...I have always hated you

Well done Commander Shamshir. They can strike us down, but we will become more powerful than they can imagine.

LM?!

I thought we were friends!!

Well, no matter. The War is here and MHA shall never surrender. As we speak, our great orbital factories are producing more and better Destructor Ships to lay waste to our enemies.

MHA Forever!

LM?!

Well, no matter. The War is here and MHA shall never surrender. As we speak, our great orbital factories are producing more and better Destructor Ships to lay waste to our enemies.

MHA Forever!

I think you are confusing Astro Empires with Cyber Nations.

(Now, if someone would combine the two games into one - THAT would be great!)

Forget Destructor ships - we need to build a few Death Stars!!

MHA Forever!!!! Zaglabor astragard! Hootrimansion Bambriar!

ok, you proved you can press the 'declare war' button *claps*

now, how about that shiny attack button :P

note* real men fight without tanks ^_^

Waiting for my temp trade to come through lol. I have to pay bills before I can buy the tanks. I just wanted to press "declare" right that moment to have something to post. I'll post battle reports later though.

LM?!

MHA Forever!

I just pretended to be your friend to get in close and undermine your authority so that when I made this DoW you'd never see it coming.

Wow... first I was all "no way! It be april fools day" Then I was all "OMG! WAR!" But now I'm like "WTF?"

Like 5 of your wars are on each other O.o

Meh, we're bored. I told you we were here to shake things up. Just wait for the 24 hours to be up and we can use nooks.