Presenting The Order of Grämlins

So here it is, after much debate and a general boredom among members of TOP and Gre, some of us have decided to make our own alliance, one that is possibly going to spice some things up. I present:

topgremlin4.png

The Order of Grämlins

Charter:

1. Preamble

The Order of Grämlins (TOG) is an independent and peaceful alliance. This union of nations is created to uphold mature values of honor, fairness, honesty, excellence, goodness and benevolence. Every member shall be a paradigm of these values, every member is obligated by law to follow them and aim to help the greater whole of the alliance with his actions.

2. Membership

All members must fly the AA of The Order of Grämlins. To apply you must attack the person immediately below you in-game (in terms of NS/rank) and post your battle reports in this thread. If the person immediately below you in rank/NS is a member of TOG attack the next person that is not a member of TOG. Once you have done so, we the members, will vote on whether or not you shal be allowed in on a majority rule basis.

3. Voting

Every member has a vote. 1 member = 1 vote. In all things, the majority vote wins.

4. War

Touch us and get hit with nooks. There will be no diplomatic talks until you have taken a nook.

5. Removal from the alliance

If you do not conduct yourself in a proper way then you can be put up for expulsion by any member. It will be voted on and if the majority vote you're out, well you're out.

6. Foreign Policy

The only treaties that will be signed will be MDAP. If you don't want to roll with us, both attacking and defending, we're not up for us to be allies. We can still be friends and all, but our allies roll together in all things.

7. Wonders

All nations will have a Manhattan Project as soon as possible and a full arsenal of nukes. All nations will not buy FAC's (unless admin changes them to make them not broken anymore).

Signed:

LiquidMercury

DJPenguin

No, this is not an April fools joke. Some will not be joining us from our previous alliances.

Lastly, in regards to membership clause. You will only be voted upon if you post your battle reports in this thread, this will serve as a continued application thread of sorts.

Edited by LiquidMercury

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When it started last night, i would have believe you really grow to a big alliance... now i am pretty disappointed that the average size is under 70k and that you wont hit #4 alliance strength or higher... sorry to see it go that way. Could have been so impressive.

When it started last night, i would have believe you really grow to a big alliance... now i am pretty disappointed that the average size is under 70k and that you wont hit #4 alliance strength or higher... sorry to see it go that way. Could have been so impressive.

I, too, am in agreement that any ANS under 70k is just sad. For shame, TOG!

70k is impressive, i agree. But i think it could have had a bit more then the shown. You have so much more potential. I strongly believe in you, perhaps this gives you the additional boost you need.

Ok so where do I sign up?
2. Membership

All members must fly the AA of The Order of Grämlins. To apply you must attack the person immediately below you in-game (in terms of NS/rank) and post your battle reports in this thread. If the person immediately below you in rank/NS is a member of TOG attack the next person that is not a member of TOG. Once you have done so, we the members, will vote on whether or not you shal be allowed in on a majority rule basis.

:o

It would be interesting if

1) This turns out to be official and lasts

2) TOP/Gramlins made a FULL merge

3) Who has second place, TOG would have approximatly 21M NS, but less numbers than IRON, so score would be interesting to see.

Just did the stats of a full merge

NS = 21,444,950

Nations = 324

Average = 66,188

Nukes = 5,664

Tech = 1,407,048

O_O

Edited by TheSkippy