I give up as being one!

Leslie Brant

Well - as much as I would like to suggest ignoring the PM and let them learn the lesson its likely not worth it. Let them off and spend your money on building your nation.

Or demand Reps :/

This. I'd say spend the money on infrastructure (increasing population and collected taxes) while saving some money in case you get in another war.

I would not suggest this. Once you get out of the war I would suggest doing that. Right now just hold on to that money

I would not suggest this. Once you get out of the war I would suggest doing that. Right now just hold on to that money

Well yeah, that is what I meant, once he is out of the war. Since he is being TOLD to end it by the other side's leadership I assumed he had already peaced out more or less.

Leslie,

I have an offer from the ACF. Offer peace to your current war, after it is accepted, Add the following line to your about me: Protected by ACF. ACF will offer you protection for two weeks from today (4/3/2009) to give you time to find an alliance you are comfortable with.

Leslie,

I have an offer from the ACF. Offer peace to your current war, after it is accepted, Add the following line to your about me: Protected by ACF. ACF will offer you protection for two weeks from today (4/3/2009) to give you time to find an alliance you are comfortable with.

Very nice offer Gambona and ACF. :thumbs up:

I am glad that you have found peace. I would suggest listening to the person who sent you an in-game PM suggesting you just let the nation who attacked you off the hook. Asking for reps would be acceptable, though, I personally would just leave it be, though the choice is yours. It is in your right to ask for reparations from the alliance.

Peace first though, so you do not get yourself in trouble with the alliance that the nation is/was a part of.

Best of luck to you in your search for an alliance, and I'm glad you've decided that not everyone here is a bad egg. :)

Quick update:

I made peace with the nation who attacked me, and I'm at peace for now. It also seems like now I have too many soldiers in my country now, which is making my people a little... Uneasy. I wondering what to do with them now, beside doing a pointless attack since I have seen what war can do to another country and I myself never really have been an attacker.

As for looking for an alliance to join, I think I have found one which fits my needs. This alliance is a peaceful one unless attack and there isn't a whole lot of rules in it so my country's freedom and rights won't be heavily effected. I'm hoping that they accept me for what I have right now and I even sent them a paper with my previous messages on it so they know what has been up with me.

I know this is the shortest message that I have made so far, and I am truly sorry for it. However, I must thank you all once again for helping me with the advice and for the aids and I'm hoping that this will be a happy ending for everyone.

Leslie Brant,

PM of Pantsless Land

I AM ANGRY, FURIOUS, SADDEN AND HURTFUL! Why can't I find peace? Yes, I'm about to join another alliance (which is the World Task Force, a peaceful alliance), but I'm still been attacked! And this time, it was a raid attack! I got a message for the attacker which simply says "This is a techy raid" so there no point to talk with them at all! I really feel like that I been had for the last time. However, I'm not going to go and fight and they're haven't even sent me a peace treaty after their attacks, so all I can do is recover.

But I'm not going to do the secret card this time, since this person truly has harmed me this time - I really lost a lot this time and my people are deeply hurting this time around. While I may not be able to attack him as of now, I will leave you all the name of this country and ruler and see what you will do with him/her. No, I'm not saying it's OK by me to attack him for what he/she has done to me, but talk to him/her about what can war do to a country and how low it is to attack a weaker country and just stealing their stuff that they have to earn. You can tell this nation about my messages to the world if you care to and maybe show the peaceful ways of gaining tech without bloodshed. If this nation truly doesn't listen, then I guess they're a lost cost.

Now, the nation's name that attacked me: The US of A. Ruler: Robert Davidson. Like I said, try to talk to him first. Don't fight him yet, but get an answer on why he does this.

Now, I know what you're going to ask: Why don't I talk to him? Simple: I'm the person he's attacking. If I say anything to him, he'll think he's winning and he'll keep doing it. He'll never stop. He got me where it hurts and he won't stop. It's that simple.

Like I said earlier, I'm going to stick to the defense side and wait to see if the alliance I'm aiming for will take me or not. If they do, I'll be safer then what I was. If not, back to the drawing board. But after seeing many alliances while looking for the right one, there's always another I can go to.

Leslie Brant

PM of Pantsless Land

I AM ANGRY, FURIOUS, SADDEN AND HURTFUL! Why can't I find peace? Yes, I'm about to join another alliance (which is the World Task Force, a peaceful alliance), but I'm still been attacked! And this time, it was a raid attack! I got a message for the attacker which simply says "This is a techy raid" so there no point to talk with them at all! I really feel like that I been had for the last time. However, I'm not going to go and fight and they're haven't even sent me a peace treaty after their attacks, so all I can do is recover.

But I'm not going to do the secret card this time, since this person truly has harmed me this time - I really lost a lot this time and my people are deeply hurting this time around. While I may not be able to attack him as of now, I will leave you all the name of this country and ruler and see what you will do with him/her. No, I'm not saying it's OK by me to attack him for what he/she has done to me, but talk to him/her about what can war do to a country and how low it is to attack a weaker country and just stealing their stuff that they have to earn. You can tell this nation about my messages to the world if you care to and maybe show the peaceful ways of gaining tech without bloodshed. If this nation truly doesn't listen, then I guess they're a lost cost.

Now, the nation's name that attacked me: The US of A. Ruler: Robert Davidson. Like I said, try to talk to him first. Don't fight him yet, but get an answer on why he does this.

Now, I know what you're going to ask: Why don't I talk to him? Simple: I'm the person he's attacking. If I say anything to him, he'll think he's winning and he'll keep doing it. He'll never stop. He got me where it hurts and he won't stop. It's that simple.

Like I said earlier, I'm going to stick to the defense side and wait to see if the alliance I'm aiming for will take me or not. If they do, I'll be safer then what I was. If not, back to the drawing board. But after seeing many alliances while looking for the right one, there's always another I can go to.

Leslie Brant

PM of Pantsless Land

Remember that ACF is protecting you now . Talk to the leader ship and they should understand.

I have talked with UPN and they will ask the guy to call off his raid. They will not pay reps because you did not have Protected by ACF in your Bio. Now that you are a World Gov applicant, you should not be troubled any more.

As soon as he peaces out, I will send you some aid to cover your damages.

Edited by gambona

This really speaks to the fact that joining an alliance is far and above the best thing you can do to ensure the success of your nation. Many new rulers are simply unaware of the horrors that may befall on their nation if they do not join an alliance and are conditioned by their experience with e-mail to ignore spamtastic messages like "Join us!" or "Fre moniez fo you're naton!" It is unfortunate that many of your citizens had to perish and those who remained had to trade in their MP3 players for 8-tracks due to the decreases in tech before you came to this realization but at least you did realize that you needed help. Your new alliance should be able to offer advice and aid on how to optimize growth. Best of luck bro.

if i were you and only wanted security from raiders i'd join a small half-inactive alliance.

don't ghost because it takes a very small time for someone to check if you're ghosting or not by simply going to the alliance's IRC.

but this could also be a chance for you to get in an active alliance- nation growth is accelerated greatly with aid and good guides, and later with easier access to tech sellers.

Never be afraid to hammer the jerks that attack you to kingdom come. REGARDLESS of their alliance affiliation in the first day or two, afterall you have just cause to defend yourself, their superiors will understand.

But if you really want a nice alliance thats powerful/protecting, mostly peaceful and have good communities, the Orange team has many alliances that are pretty good. IRON or ODN. there are topics on this forum with info about all the alliances.

and good luck!