Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcment

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, the sanction race is having a heart attack already :)
TOG :wub:
Chuck Norris only allows you to think that you're Chuck Norris so that when he roundhouse kicks you there will be a greater sense of irony. Chuck Norris will then roundhouse kick the irony as well.
Heresy.

We all know that Ivan is correct. If Chuck Norris played CN his name would be Ivan Moldavi. :jihad:

The key word is if. If Chuck Norris played CN we would all have been punched in the throat or roundhouse kicked by now. Since we, well at least I, haven't been roundhouse kicked nor throat punched, it must be the case that Chuck Norris doesn't play CN.

Unless, that is of course, that's just what Chuck Norris wants me to think so that when he does roundhouse kick me or punch me it will be more of a surprise and therefore more effective.

However, Chuck Norris doesn't need surprise to be maximally effective. That said, given that Chuck Norris can travel in time, he might go back in time in the near future and roundhouse kick me in the past and cause some sort of paradox....

I don't know what to think anymore.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you cannot see Chuck Norris, you are only seconds away from death.

o/ NsO, we put the NsO in Chuck NsOrris

O.o

Yes, but if Chuck Norris DID play this game, he would make us all feel it. We would know because one CM would detonate the world of Planet Bob, and we would not only be round-house kicked, but our soldiers would be so scared they fight for him just to avoid imminent destruction. So, no. Chuck Norris doesn't play this game...

O.o

Yes, but if Chuck Norris DID play this game, he would make us all feel it. We would know because one CM would detonate the world of Planet Bob, and we would not only be round-house kicked, but our soldiers would be so scared they fight for him just to avoid imminent destruction. So, no. Chuck Norris doesn't play this game...

That feeling that a lot of people have, that a large war approaches? Thats not war you are feeling, Chuck Norris approaches.