The Phoenix Federation Speaks

mhawk

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke's on you, really. You've just put hours and hours into a trap on an alliance you frequently decry as "irrelevant". We had a post that took 20 minutes to write debunked and a spy outed -- not the first time. You get a chuckle and give us all the legitimacy you've been trying to deny for months and months.

Enjoy your victory. The war's still on.

No it's not. You can always waste spare time on something that is completely irrelevant. Especially if it can bring in as much fun as work was put into the prank.

Joke's on you, really. You've just put hours and hours into a trap on an alliance you frequently decry as "irrelevant". We had a post that took 20 minutes to write debunked and a spy outed -- not the first time. You get a chuckle and give us all the legitimacy you've been trying to deny for months and months.

Enjoy your victory. The war's still on.

It really didn't take more than 15 minutes to set up those forums....and the posts...they were a lot of fun....

Hell Doitzel, why should you guys have all the fun at OUR expense...time we turn the tables on you guys once and awhile.

Now Blacky,

Why should Vox have all the fun in posting screenshots? Can't we have a little fun too?

If it was all in the name of fun, then so be it. But either way it's not that big an accomplishment really.

Anybody could have predicted you set up these sorts of traps, whether or not this one was anticipated (coincidentally posted on April Fools remains to be seen).

There is humor involved on both sides.

From the TPF side, they were able to trick ES into posting the story.

From the Vox side, they made TPF so paranoid/committed to catching the spy that they went through all this trouble to do it.

You guys have too much time on your hands. I say Vox wins this one.

I think Doitzel's post makes it obvious that it is not a cover up and that they did in fact get Vox. Vox would be the first exclaiming against TPF if it were a cover up and more people would be calling out TPF. So I don't think that is the case.

Of course with that logic you could just as easily say that Vox is just admitting so because they want TPF to think that they caught their spy. I'd suggest just trying not to think about all of the backwards possibilities though, it would get complicated.

But seriously it seems like Vox is giving in too easily here.

Forget for a moment the fact that ES and Vox got PWNED

Can you imagine the moment when they learned it was a set up and they were found out. I mean from the reactions there were tons of people gloating and enjoying the imagined split.....only to have the dreams crushed, dashed and destroyed.

ROFLMAO

:lol: :blink::awesome:

o/ Mhawk

o/ Slayer

o/ Kilkenny

o/ TPF

Congratulations on the counterop. Very well done.

However, you do know that this also has the unfortunate side effect of giving far more credence to Schatt and Vox when they say they have intel but can't post it in TWiP, in order to protect the safety of their agents? The net result may just be another few issues of TWiP being proclaimed as "boring" and long threads that are full of sniping back and forth rather than discussing anything relevant.

From the Vox side, they made TPF so paranoid/committed to catching the spy that they went through all this trouble to do it.

I would agree with this.

I think the thing is TPF rarely participates in stuff like this when compared to Vox so their humour appears to be greater.

Either way, I laughed at this :D

Congratulations on the counterop. Very well done.

However, you do know that this also has the unfortunate side effect of giving far more credence to Schatt and Vox when they say they have intel but can't post it in TWiP, in order to protect the safety of their agents? The net result may just be another few issues of TWiP being proclaimed as "boring" and long threads that are full of sniping back and forth rather than discussing anything relevant.

Do you really think they would hold off on posting juicy material to protect an "agent"? I have my doubts.

Again, congrats TPF.

No it's not. You can always waste spare time on something that is completely irrelevant. Especially if it can bring in as much fun as work was put into the prank.

The point is that they've basically dropped pretense and are actually actively engaging us as an enemy and a threat. They can hide behind the "joke" nonsense but if this was July they wouldn't have not conducted the operation.

Hell Doitzel, why should you guys have all the fun at OUR expense...time we turn the tables on you guys once and awhile.

Oh, you mistake me. This make it far more fun for both of us. You did sacrifice the "we don't care" nonchalance smokescreen.

Of course with that logic you could just as easily say that Vox is just admitting so because they want TPF to think that they caught their spy. I'd suggest just trying not to think about all of the backwards possibilities though, it would get complicated.

But seriously it seems like Vox is giving in too easily here.

Who's giving in?

You're assuming it was time and trouble...it was actually a lot of fun...especially the fake arguments. JBone's comments were hilarious...

It's as if you think you've caught our only spy ;)

Nice try, I must admit, I was impressed, yet you have nothing to brag about.

It happens. Well-played.

You win this round.

You two might want to compare notes before posting on the OWF from now on.