Activity issues

V The King

So, my computer screen decided it'd be nice to turn off whenever Windows finished loading. I tried solving the issue by changing some settings on safe mode, re-downloading video drivers, even plugging in another screen, nothing worked. Then, my older brother decided to step in, but he ended up making things worse: the screen won't fuction at any given time in my computer. Now, my oldest brother (who works at Geek Squad) will see my computer either today or tomorrow and see what can be done - short of re-installing Windows.

If you were wondering why I suddenly disappeared for almost two days, that's why. Depending on how the fix up goes, I can be back to normal by tomorrow, but if not, then I might have to re-install the operating system, and that'll take a while...

So yeah, just being nice and justifying my absence. Don't go on a rampage while I'm experiencing technical difficulties - I'd be very disappointed.

So, my computer screen decided it'd be nice to turn off whenever Windows finished loading. I tried solving the issue by changing some settings on safe mode, re-downloading video drivers, even plugging in another screen, nothing worked. Then, my older brother decided to step in, but he ended up making things worse: the screen won't fuction at any given time in my computer. Now, my oldest brother (who works at Geek Squad) will see my computer either today or tomorrow and see what can be done - short of re-installing Windows.

If you were wondering why I suddenly disappeared for almost two days, that's why. Depending on how the fix up goes, I can be back to normal by tomorrow, but if not, then I might have to re-install the operating system, and that'll take a while...

So yeah, just being nice and justifying my absence. Don't go on a rampage while I'm experiencing technical difficulties - I'd be very disappointed.

OK, got it.

Quick, everyone, let's start a war with Tahoe while he can't help...:P

That happened to me before, except worse. Don't worry, we won't pull off something big.

Lets invade his nation while he is inactive. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

You probebly got one of the early-bird trojan viruses going around lately today.

I strongly suggest you all go to acouple antivirus sites; just visit them. One of the Trojan's stops you from going to those sites.

Edited by JerreyRough