Announcement

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had three Great Wars. Great War I, Great War II, Great War III.

Many alliances consider the Unjust War and the War of the Coalition to be GW IV and V.

I mean we don't, but I think Polar does.

Edited by James Dahl

There were only three wars with GATO, NAAC, LUE, etc. on one side.
We have had three Great Wars. Great War I, Great War II, Great War III.
The Great War series was NPO, NpO v. LUE, NAAC, etc. Look it up.

I love it how people can still find a way to be anal in a joke thread. Bravo gentleman.

Many alliances consider the Unjust War and the War of the Coalition to be GW IV and V.

I mean we don't, but I think Polar does.

Then they would be wrong.

Seriously folks, come up with more original names instead of saying "Great War x" for every world war.

Anyway, that's a bit off topic. So, what happened with Gramlins? Early April Fools?

I wish we could have finished properly establishing our alliance before this was announced but sadly no secret can be kept in these troubled times. A big thank you to The Order of the Paradox for protecting us until we can finish establishing our alliance.

Well, congratulations to your new alliance (I'm still thinking shens, though). I noticed this when checking out the senator race for the Aqua team, and I clicked on MOTU's nation. So, it's not like this would've stayed hidden for long :v:

The people who have carried TOP this far are still here and we will do just fine. People will always want what they don't have : S

And some people will still be too "Bull" headed to see the inevitable reality. <_<

:ehm: