Trade circles for not-so-good resources

porojussi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm..?

Circle 3 doesn't even have aluminum and lumber.

Well, it does have Lumber. But I've been receiving messages about only needing aluminum and lumber and the trade circle will be complete. I guess it's from another forum. If that circle is completed before this one then I'll have to drop out of circle 3.

Well, it does have Lumber. But I've been receiving messages about only needing aluminum and lumber and the trade circle will be complete. I guess it's from another forum. If that circle is completed before this one then I'll have to drop out of circle 3.

Oh okay.

I'll try to get this all together as soon as possible.

I have water and wheat, willing to go in circle 4 if it ends up being blue.

Nation name is Gwonamaland.

I have to be a bit !@#$%*y with this now. I have an hangover, i'm in a bad mood anyway, so could you just please post the nation link? Not that it would actually take more than 30s to look it up, but i'm just in a !@#$%*y mood. Also, i can't promise that the circle will be blue, it will be voted once the circle is finished.

Sorry, nation link is http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=319882

I also just realized I don't have a harbor...I'm going to get one soon though, so don't rule me out unless you're planning to start the trade soon.

I know the circle might not be blue, if it ends up being another color I might have to pull out.

Sorry, nation link is http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=319882

I also just realized I don't have a harbor...I'm going to get one soon though, so don't rule me out unless you're planning to start the trade soon.

I know the circle might not be blue, if it ends up being another color I might have to pull out.

Thanks.

If you want to sign up for a circle, you have to be ready to change the team colour in case the colour is not blue. So if you sign up, you can pull out just because of the team colour is not what you wanted.