Hands off our wimmenz

Generally im all for hailing anything to do with RoK cuz they are a great group of people over there but im sorry guys I do believe you have made a mistake here.

I wish you good luck in your future dealings with this alliance but i fear you may be dissapointed.

Generally im all for hailing anything to do with RoK cuz they are a great group of people over there but im sorry guys I do believe you have made a mistake here.

I wish you good luck in your future dealings with this alliance but i fear you may be dissapointed.

You're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else, and I thank you for offering it. However, this treaty, unlike many, is not based off of convenience, rather a strong sense of friendship on both sides.

Edited by Balder

Since I've been in TGE we haven't signed that many treaties. This is one of those special ones. I look forward to working together with RoK. Great group to be associated with.

Gen Lee

Balder

USMC

Archer

Just to name a few that have been great to talk to and work with.

:wub: RoK

Now here is a treaty I can get behind! :D

Since I've been in TGE we haven't signed that many treaties. This is one of those special ones. I look forward to working together with RoK. Great group to be associated with.

Gen Lee

Balder

USMC

Archer

Just to name a few that have been great to talk to and work with.

:wub: RoK

:wub: