This Week in Pacifica

This contradicts your previous remarks about having a large amount of material...indeed a backlog of it.

It will be missed. That you are ceasing it is puzzling...very puzzling.

Read the thread. ;)

Though..You are still correct with the material bit.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To fellow Pacificans: am I the only one who expected something in particular for this edition of TWiP?

Meh, there actually was quite a bit of material that could've been done over the past week, even with just a member's mask. Really disappointing.

"Gotcha Moment" Would've been soooo much better if you actually had, like, any content. Like, at all.

2 Screens from CN Forums, Pic of old material, 1 Screen of us copy/pasting last week's TWiP thread, and a post from said thread. <_<

Nice try though.

Edited by Divine Force

Across the world, millions are tuned in--they've been waiting. Truthfully, some have stopped waiting, and while the static continues from their sets, they sit in other rooms perhaps doing dishes, maybe cataloging their stamps, or have gone upstairs to play. Some are silently smiling to themselves, and shaking each others' hands. Others are confused and a little angry.

Then, a crackle. A sputtering that comes into focus, but without an image.

wavelength.jpg

Good evening, this is Schattenmann.

For some weeks, my detractors have made a glaring point of a lack of Pacifica in this publication. They point to this, and then to non-Pacifican-content's age and submit that what we have here is a failure to publicate.

Tonight, I regret to inform our viewership that TWiP has come to the end of its content. We've drained the reservoir, everything left on the cutting-room floor has been swept up and used already.

For me, this publication with humble beginnings as a joke thread in the Vox Populi government forum that has grown into a Digiterran phenomonon has been a very fun ride, one which I'd wait in line to write, much less read. I am not too humble to say I hope TWiP takes its place alongside the Drama Meter in the memories and hearts of you all.

I thank you, and for the foreseeable future, this is Schattenmann signing off for TWiP.

There is a low humming noise, then nothing. . .

What?!!?!?

This is one of the only things in CN that I've looked forward too in the last few months.

EDIT: VOX/Schat o/ :awesome: :lol:

Edited by ModusOperandi

Meh, there actually was quite a bit of material that could've been done over the past week, even with just a member's mask. Really disappointing.

"Gotcha Moment" Would've been soooo much better if you actually had, like, any content. Like, at all.

2 Screens from CN Forums, Pic of old material, 1 Screen of us copy/pasting last week's TWiP thread, and a post from said thread. <_<

Nice try though.

What's really curious is that after Triyun says "Vox is [not] important enough a political force to warrant a big PR push", Dilber shows up out of quasi-retirement and you're all rushing TWiP like moths on a lantern.

And don't think I don't notice the disappointment in your tones. Sadly TWiP is indeed the best source of good, solid fact for Pacificans and non-Pacificans alike.

To fellow Pacificans: am I the only one who expected something in particular for this edition of TWiP?

Do not be so critical, I must step up for the Shatt (lol). We got TWiP back on track, that is something.

Also although not really rich in content at least its better then the last hate fest directed at a individual.

I am glad TWiP is again doing business without Tattler, you can tell.

Edited by Branimir

What's really curious is that after Triyun says "Vox is [not] important enough a political force to warrant a big PR push", Dilber shows up out of quasi-retirement and you're all rushing TWiP like moths on a lantern.

And don't think I don't notice the disappointment in your tones. Sadly TWiP is indeed the best source of good, solid fact for Pacificans and non-Pacificans alike.

Well, the ability to show current topics is no longer able to be debated. Perhaps there is just nothing there worthy of showing?

The missing signature proves that TWiP has indeed fallen on hard times. Does TWiP need a bailout?

Why? You can just as easily call the screenshots fake in a vain attempt to make it so.

Well I dont go on IRC, I just want to read it here :) I probably spend more time here than on the pacific forums. I feel great if I even notice one thing that was SS in any edition. And in this case I did, and that was the posting saying nothing was in last weeks edition.

I have no jobs in NPO, so I really have nothing better to do. If you're celebrating that I'd rather post here than spend half an hour or so shouting at my TV, I'll give the congo rats.

And I agree, it is pretty sad that this is the best source for non-Pacificans.