Union of Extremists

Centurius

It was a normal day in the now Independent Part of Central America, due to the lack of authority a perfect place for certain groups to arrange deals and discuss cooperation. The same counted for the Holy Fist. After the failed operation in Ekaterinburg they needed something to Recruit new members. Waiting for the members of the United Templar Order to arrive.

Arriving in a loud group of 7 or 8 black SUVs the UTO representatives clearly made little effort to avoid attention. They where lower lever Templars. Enjoying lives similar to those of simple mafia members. They understood and viciously carried out the "missions" given to them from levels of the Order far beyond those that they would ever know of. They where the first degree Templars, the street level operatives, they where dispensible and often sent to lowlevel meetings around the world without a second thaught. What was important was who came with them. They didn't know much about him other than the orders they recieved to ensure his safety. He traveled with them to avoid attention from more powerful rivals of the order who may have been accustomed to regular trips of the first degree Templars.

The SUVs emptied themselves of the black suited men, each believing themselves to have perhaps the "coolest" job in the world. All but one, who really had any idea of what the order stood for, and how the little world these dispensable street enforcers would quickly be crushed to the immense knowledge given to those of a high enough degree to recieve it. He would do the talking. The rest would stand guard and believe themselves to be useful as he approached the members of the Holy Fist.

Edited by Holy See

Arriving in a loud group of 7 or 8 black SUVs the UTO representatives clearly made little effort to avoid attention. They where lower lever Templars. Enjoying lives similar to those of simple mafia members. They understood and viciously carried out the "missions" given to them from levels of the Order far beyond those that they would ever know of. They where the first degree Templars, the street level operatives, they where dispensible and often sent to lowlevel meetings around the world without a second thaught. What was important was who came with them. They didn't know much about him other than the orders they recieved to ensure his safety. He traveled with them to avoid attention from more powerful rivals of the order who may have been accustomed to regular trips of the first degree Templars.

The SUVs emptied themselves of the black suited men, each believing themselves to have perhaps the "coolest" job in the world. All but one, who really had any idea of what the order stood for, and how the little world these dispensable street enforcers would quickly be crushed to the immense knowledge given to those of a high enough degree to recieve it. He would do the talking. The rest would stand guard and believe themselves to be useful as he approached the members of the Holy Fist.

A man from behind the general members walked forward.

"My friend it is good to finally meet each other"he said with the men behind him keeping everything guarded.

"The pleasure is all mine. Now, we have watched your movements and you have certainly captured our curiosity. If you could explain your organization to us in some detail we can begin our discussion."

"Well there is more to the Holy Fist than what you saw recently in Bosporan, Investigators state we are a Military wing of the Christian Union but they are mistaking said Party is the Political Element of the Holy Fist. We have people in high positions around the World but especially in our Home country Bosporan with people in positions to cause terrible conflicts at will. The goals of our organization at first was to violently make Christianity the main faith in the current Jewish Bosporan but priorities have changed with more power. At this point we are heavily investing in weapons and technology to make a violent Crusade possible... Can you tell me more about the United Templar Order?"

"This is intersting. I was briefed slightly on a Holy Fist heirarchy, possibly more complex than first thaught by the Order. What I can tell you about us is limited. Limited by my pledge of secrecy of certain things, and limited by my rank in the order, which is one of the things I cannot tell you. It is irrelivant anyways. Now, with the rise of a central Pope and the creation of Vatican City, many Catholic and Christian groups met in secrecy to discuss a union of sorts. We believed that now is the time that the most resources, man-power, political power, and finances will be made available to us to arm and lead The Global Crusade. These groups weeded out many who where lacking in will to carry out an aggressive crusade, leaving the Order with the most "radical" as we are often called to carry it out.

We effectively control the Vatican. The Pope knows of our existance and has even spoken to several higher level Templars. While we can manipulate the Vatican to a degree, the Pope still has a large amount of control, but has led the Vatican to a more peaceful stance in the world. We cannot threaten him with death, because everyone knows we cannot kill him. Instead we share the Vatican with him, while most of its high ranking men have already joined our order. We also control the Vatican Elite Guard, using it as a means to train and arm our Templar soldiers. Now, I was told to make it perfectly clear. The Pope cannot be touched, I do not question any support you may have for him, but if you had any plans against him, you will cancel them now. Although he may not agree with all of our ideals, he does carries a high amount of respect and political power throughout the world. Frankly, we need him and we also respect him very much. This is reminded at every meeting I am dispatched to attend."

"This is intersting. I was briefed slightly on a Holy Fist heirarchy, possibly more complex than first thaught by the Order. What I can tell you about us is limited. Limited by my pledge of secrecy of certain things, and limited by my rank in the order, which is one of the things I cannot tell you. It is irrelivant anyways. Now, with the rise of a central Pope and the creation of Vatican City, many Catholic and Christian groups met in secrecy to discuss a union of sorts. We believed that now is the time that the most resources, man-power, political power, and finances will be made available to us to arm and lead The Global Crusade. These groups weeded out many who where lacking in will to carry out an aggressive crusade, leaving the Order with the most "radical" as we are often called to carry it out.

We effectively control the Vatican. The Pope knows of our existance and has even spoken to several higher level Templars. While we can manipulate the Vatican to a degree, the Pope still has a large amount of control, but has led the Vatican to a more peaceful stance in the world. We cannot threaten him with death, because everyone knows we cannot kill him. Instead we share the Vatican with him, while most of its high ranking men have already joined our order. We also control the Vatican Elite Guard, using it as a means to train and arm our Templar soldiers. Now, I was told to make it perfectly clear. The Pope cannot be touched, I do not question any support you may have for him, but if you had any plans against him, you will cancel them now. Although he may not agree with all of our ideals, he does carries a high amount of respect and political power throughout the world. Frankly, we need him and we also respect him very much. This is reminded at every meeting I am dispatched to attend."

"We understand and currently do not have any plans... However we must wonder what your exact plans are? Heathens have a heavy influence in Global Politics"

"Yes, our general plan is convertion on a global scale. Obviously we cannot raise some powerful army to march over every end of the planet, even if we did that is simply not the way my superiors go about things. Our goal is to carry on our faith peacefully where it is recieved so, and forcefully where it is not. But we are very discreet in our actions, and carrying out our missions with carefull manipulation, precise assasinations that cause little notice, and perhaps coordinating wars. We are currently at an internal struggle with the Pope. We are trying to send our agents as missionaries to the nations accepting them from the Vatican. Pope Paul VII is doing everything he can to halt that. More detailed plans are mostly unknown to me, at least until after or just as they occur. But I can tell you that there may soon be a split in the Church. All of us in the Order, and those in the Vatican, even the Pope are uncertain as to what that may lead to."

"Yes, our general plan is convertion on a global scale. Obviously we cannot raise some powerful army to march over every end of the planet, even if we did that is simply not the way my superiors go about things. Our goal is to carry on our faith peacefully where it is recieved so, and forcefully where it is not. But we are very discreet in our actions, and carrying out our missions with carefull manipulation, precise assasinations that cause little notice, and perhaps coordinating wars. We are currently at an internal struggle with the Pope. We are trying to send our agents as missionaries to the nations accepting them from the Vatican. Pope Paul VII is doing everything he can to halt that. More detailed plans are mostly unknown to me, at least until after or just as they occur. But I can tell you that there may soon be a split in the Church. All of us in the Order, and those in the Vatican, even the Pope are uncertain as to what that may lead to."

"The Holy Fist is prepared to assist you in maintaining Order however we would like some support in Bosporan and the rest of Russia in return, action from the Holy Fist is hard as they are watching our every step and we can not risk our covert operatives getting hit however you are not high on the list of the Federal Intelligence Agency"

"The Holy Fist is prepared to assist you in maintaining Order however we would like some support in Bosporan and the rest of Russia in return, action from the Holy Fist is hard as they are watching our every step and we can not risk our covert operatives getting hit however you are not high on the list of the Federal Intelligence Agency"

"Simply tell me what you need. Man-power is lacking, but political or financial support is available. Just tell us. We are currently in the midst of orchastrating certain "events" within Vatican City that will push, even the concent of the Pope for a Vatican military. While the total population is small, millions of tourists come each year and thousands from around the world come to be trained mostly as missionaries for the Vatican. Our plan must work around our lack of population to amass a huge mercenary force to operate effectively as the Vatican military. In time we would effectively be able to send this recognized force to locations around the world, publicly aiding forces such as your own. We are also working swiftly to infultrate major corporations, but I cannot say much more than that now."