Land Transaction

mykep

The National Assembly of The Northern Empire alongside the Neo Japan government have come to an agreement out of as a sign of good will, respect, and a continued friendship. This transaction was debated on the senate floor for no longer than two days as the Leader of the National Assembly, Kristine Nomma, petitioned the legislature in the agreement and provided the document to the new Chairman, Gage Musou, who signed it almost immediately. He stated: "Any agreement with our Japanese friends is an agreement I'd be willing to sign." The document was then handed over to The Neo Japan Government Officials who agreed to the compromise. This press release states that the document and exchange of land was agrred to by both parties.

The details of the transaction are as follows:

Aumur Oblast and the Jewish AO will once again become Russian States under The Northern Empire's Jurisdiction. Likewise, The Northern Empire will hand over the remainder of Kharbarovsk, unifying the province for the first time in a long time.

Signed For The Northern Empire:

Chairman: Gage Musou

Head Council Member Fredrik Trolic

Leader of the National Assembly: Kristine Nomma

Signed For Neo Japan:

Emperor Raiyku Shinje "Frost"

The Royal Court

Edited by mykep

The motion to present this compromise to the Northern Empire was put forward by the Communist Party of Japan in the Royal Court almost a week ago, and was a topic of hot debate for that period, as the Nationalist elements opposed this transaction. Support from the Green Party pushed this agreement to the Emperor who signed it almost instantly

OOC: Because I'm not going to let the failure of geography ruin what is actually written? Plus, I don't need you blocking my way.

Anyway, here's the correct version:

newborders.png

OOC: The failure of geography was ruined when this map was created. The quicker you learn to get past that, the less streesful your night will become.

OOC: The failure of geography was ruined when this map was created. The quicker you learn to get past that, the less streesful your night will become.

OOC: I rather have my day be stressed (it's just 3:50 PM over here) than watch things be ruined.

*Is nearly finished with fixing most of the mistakes of 550e*