Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

There will be a great fire. There will be great violence, but there will be freedom. Freedom from all big alliances who control CN players like puppets. There will be a man to lead them with the odds against him. There will be a great war and no matter who wins CN will change forever. True democracy will come. Small alliances will be big. The NPO will be nothing. And forever will CN be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make up your mind... you said you hated ODN? where did NPO come into this? :P

also, if you want democracy, we got some.

i suggest you visit a psychiatrist and request proffestional help.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same people are elected over and over again!!!

There are two possibilities for this.

A, We are horribly corrupt, rig the elections and control ODN through the shadows.

B, People like us, think we do well and elect us.

I wonder which it is...

There are two possibilities for this.

A, We are horribly corrupt, rig the elections and control ODN through the shadows.

B, People like us, think we do well and elect us.

I wonder which it is...

Oh Oh I know I know . . .

Oh wait I am already a member of the sekrit ODN gubment.

I know, eh? I remember when Sunstar founded the alliance back in '06, right? I myself have been serving since the ADN days, so this argument is clearly infallible. Also, why is this thread still around?

heh i only rejoined ODN after the end of the GATO-1V war so therefore that could not possibly apply to me :P, anyhow i feel i should give you some advice but i have already done so twice...therefore i shall bid you adieu mon ami B)

Edited by Cataduanes

There will be a great fire. There will be great violence, but there will be freedom. Freedom from all big alliances who control CN players like puppets. There will be a man to lead them with the odds against him. There will be a great war and no matter who wins CN will change forever. True democracy will come. Small alliances will be big. The NPO will be nothing. And forever will CN be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been drinking too much raspberry cordial again...eh Banner?

Oh, my Admin!

This thread is acting like a scary ghost already. It stays hidden for a while and then jumps in front of everyone, making them equally nervous and curious. By the time they finish reading Dr. Banner's last reply, they have 50% more grey hair than they did before clicking the "go to last unread" button!