Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

He's absolutely adorable. Can we keep him?

Why do you think we haven't chased him out of the game and harassed him to death and killing little kittens like us evildoers do?

(I fully expect this quote to end up in the next Rebbilon news letter as Propaganda. I can see the headlines)

"REBBILON TRADER ADMITS TO BEING EVIL, KILLS KITTIES."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough on point 1, except what you did in that campaign was (OOC) cheating (/OOC).

I have said this a million times before, the only reason I hate ODN is because they attacked me when I was minding my own business. It all began when my friend polishpeop12 asked me to join the UNOFFICAL alliance called HHM. So I joined then one day the ODN attacked me I asked why, they claimed I spied. I new nothing of the spying and Peter McCavoy confessed I was never really officially part of the HHM. So after I told the ODN member who attacked I knew nothing of the spying. He replied with this," You either know of the spying and you are a spy. Or don’t know which makes you an idiot." Ever since that message I have despised the ODN.

Who with intelligence bases negative opinions of an alliance on one person? -_-

There are some alliances I don't like (yes, I actually admitted that :P), but usually it's either because I think what their government does is completely dotty, or because there are multiple people in the alliance I don't like. And even then, I don't assume all members of X alliance are like that. Which is basically what you've done with ODN. Brush-paint jobs ftl.

As far as you being attacked is concerned, that happens in alliance war, which was the case with HHM vs. ODN. People "minding their own business" will get attacked, whether you were an official member, a ghost, or whatever. Get over it.

Also, what happened to "I don't hate you anymore?" :P I seem to recall you saying this to ODN some time ago. I could even go into the archives and get the links.

The day when they finally and self destructible turn there weapons on their own people.
when there is fire there is smoke.
Soon all of the ODN will be made up of rogues and ghosts. "The king is dead, long live the king!"
I now finally will suceed and forvever be in peace mode.
The only reason my plans would be doomed is because no one will follow them.
This is a peaceful plan. Unlike the ODNS plans. Where war is their first solution.

My personal favourites.

Edited by Style 386

Fair enough on point 1, except what you did in that campaign was (OOC) cheating (/OOC).

Who with intelligence bases negative opinions of an alliance on one person? -_-

There are some alliances I don't like (yes, I actually admitted that :P), but usually it's either because I think what their government does is completely dotty, or because there are multiple people in the alliance I don't like. And even then, I don't assume all members of X alliance are like that. Which is basically what you've done with ODN. Brush-paint jobs ftl.

As far as you being attacked is concerned, that happens in alliance war, which was the case with HHM vs. ODN. People "minding their own business" will get attacked, whether you were an official member, a ghost, or whatever. Get over it.

Also, what happened to "I don't hate you anymore?" :P I seem to recall you saying this to ODN some time ago. I could even go into the archives and get the links.

I also thought the HHM was falsely accused as Pete McCavoy claimed. When I messaged him about the attacks he told me the ODN was being evil. Also I found the idea of attacking the HHM as first resort evil. I also realize now that all the big alliances will remain dominant until someone fights them. And if the big alliances remain dominate no new alliances will become sanctioned.

I also thought the HHM was falsely accused as Pete McCavoy claimed. When I messaged him about the attacks he told me the ODN was being evil. Also I found the idea of attacking the HHM as first resort evil.

No one who is falsely accused vandalises their accuser's property (OOC: Wiki) if they want any chance of successfully pleading their case. If I had been falsely accused of something, I would try to be as close to a perfect little angel as possible, and would have my alliance follow suit.

I also realize now that all the big alliances will remain dominant until someone fights them. And if the big alliances remain dominate no new alliances will become sanctioned.

That's a laugh. Seriously. Before I started playing (18 March of last year) there were at least two current sanctioned alliances (Ragnarok and TOOL) who were not sanctioned, and a third (FOK) who weren't sanctioned at the time but became sanctioned.

Plus of course there's the Polaris saga, where they fell from sanction and then gained it back in less than half a year.

On top of that, there are plenty of extant alliances who were once sanctioned and are no longer. Most recenty these include FOK and GGA, but also include CSN, GATO, Legion, NADC, and GPA.

DRDavid Banner,

It was I that authorized, nay, demanded

the destruction of your unofficial alliance.

I understand now that this was a supreme

violation of cyber-human rights, and that

I am little better than a callous monster.

I confess my sins. Mea culpa, mea

culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Please, do not persecute my one-time

alliance for my crimes. They are merely

mindless automatons of naughtiness that

march at the behest of their dreadful dark

lords.

Please, take your peace mode-y wrath

out on the Empire of Ninjas and spare the

ODN this grand humiliation.

Rising Via the Unjust Path,

-WalkerNinja-

DRDavid Banner,

It was I that authorized, nay, demanded

the destruction of your unofficial alliance.

I understand now that this was a supreme

violation of cyber-human rights, and that

I am little better than a callous monster.

I confess my sins. Mea culpa, mea

culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Please, do not persecute my one-time

alliance for my crimes. They are merely

mindless automatons of naughtiness that

march at the behest of their dreadful dark

lords.

Please, take your peace mode-y wrath

out on the Empire of Ninjas and spare the

ODN this grand humiliation.

Rising Via the Unjust Path,

-WalkerNinja-

Shush you, your alliance has canceled our treaty and is clearly working with DRDavid Banner!

Did Warbud have relations with a 1st cousin?

I swear it brought Warbud to my forethought when I read the OP. But you're right, he was much better. I miss warbud. :(

I think, by now, you have proven yourself to the entirety of Planet Bob. You, Sir, were not a spy! Still aren't.

Yet the words of my comrade still stand true...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Had to delete his quote cause you nailed my thoughts.

I also thought the HHM was falsely accused as Pete McCavoy claimed. When I messaged him about the attacks he told me the ODN was being evil. Also I found the idea of attacking the HHM as first resort evil. I also realize now that all the big alliances will remain dominant until someone fights them. And if the big alliances remain dominate no new alliances will become sanctioned.

heh in my humble experience its other 'big' alliances that usually take down other 'big' alliances, if you want to fight 'evil' may i suggest you channel your energy into an alliance, and if your grudge is still a motivating factor then join an alliance that does not like ODN...trust me their is plenty to choose from :D

As for ODN being evil i lol'ed, we have been called many things (especially recently) but evil is not one of them :lol:

As for ODN being evil i lol'ed, we have been called many things (especially recently) but evil is not one of them :lol:

Oh come on Cata, you know full well we were called evil way back in the day during the Citrus War. Of course that was another time then.

Oh come on Cata, you know full well we were called evil way back in the day during the Citrus War. Of course that was another time then.

Evil? I would have preferred weak or cowardly. There was only one member of your alliance I would have called evil, but she is long gone now - much to my disappointment.

Evil? I would have preferred weak or cowardly. There was only one member of your alliance I would have called evil, but she is long gone now - much to my disappointment.

heh i thought the Citrus war was a war of brave combatants on both sides :D ... and who is the she? we have had many prominent females in commanding positions in our history. Also good to see you flying an AA once again Musso B)

This will be the end of ODN civilization and the world will belong to a planet of rebels!!!

Still spouting the same hateful, pseudo-idealistic, horribly-thought-out rubbish I see. Quit playing the victim. You aren't. End of story.

Still spouting the same hateful, pseudo-idealistic, horribly-thought-out rubbish I see. Quit playing the victim. You aren't. End of story.

There will be a great fire. There will be great violence, but there will be freedom. Freedom from all big alliances who control CN players like puppets. There will be a man to lead them with the odds against him. There will be a great war and no matter who wins CN will change forever. True democracy will come. Small alliances will be big. The NPO will be nothing. And forever will CN be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be a great fire. There will be great violence, but there will be freedom. Freedom from all big alliances who control CN players like puppets. There will be a man to lead them with the odds against him. There will be a great war and no matter who wins CN will change forever. True democracy will come. Small alliances will be big. The NPO will be nothing. And forever will CN be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've confused spiritual literature with reality.

Freedom from big alliances.......small alliances will be big.....there will be a man to lead them....?

Meet the new boss!

Same as the old boss!