Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first of all, only an idiot announces publicly that they are going to "overthrow" anything. That kinda defeats the purpose, dontcha think? And not all "big" alliances are bad. Only the ones whose leaders are stuck up. Some actually help the smaller ones. So, before you go around preaching about the injustice of large alliances, be more specific, k?

Liez, you know you :wub: us.

Also...ummm...hai? For the love of god, we have let you go or not attacked you so many times now it's not even funny. But...then again you are funny, so please keep entertaining me.

Joracy, I am in peace mode you can not attack me any ways.

Also ODN went to war with HHM immediately with no peace discus’s and in the middle of discussing peace with rebellion. And they said we were arguing about the plans when it was Peter McCavoy who was arguing and he was not even a members of us.

Edited by DRDavid Banner

this is a GREAT plan!

I'm leaving APP right now to join your forces! Except I figure that just taking over the ODN is too small a task for a marvelous plan such as this. Why stop at the ODN? After all, defense IS optional. I think we should move out of CN actually. We'll take over the world, I'll let you have first pick of countries as long as I get Canada, Australia, and Zimbabwe! for I shall surely rule the world if I have Zimbabwe!

Ok, first of all, only an idiot announces publicly that they are going to "overthrow" anything. That kinda defeats the purpose, dontcha think? And not all "big" alliances are bad. Only the ones whose leaders are stuck up. Some actually help the smaller ones. So, before you go around preaching about the injustice of large alliances, be more specific, k?

The doctor cannot be lectured to. His defense and advocation of the morally just shall never be stopped, whereas you simpletons can never understand the cause he takes action for. I fully support his cause, in lieu of recent persecution of Bob inhabitants by the Orange Defense Network, who by far outstrip the New Pacific Order in cruelty, deception, and oppressive tactics. They worse than even /b/, man!

Edited by Heyman

Joracy, I am in peace mode you can not attack me any ways.

Also ODN went to war with HHM immediately with no peace discus’s and in the middle of discussing peace with rebellion. And they said we were arguing about the plans when it was Peter McCavoy who was arguing and he was not even a members of us.

OH MY GOD...I remember that. I told you guys I would give you a ceasefire, and you told me you didn't want one. It was after the fact you told me you thought ceasefire meant war xD That was great.

I DRDavid Banner ex leader of Rebellion and Shadow alliance is announcing today that I have joined the ODN without having an application. Yes I am ghosting them. I invite all other ODN haters or big alliance haters to join me. And you do not have to risk Zi you can go to peace mode like myself. Soon all of the ODN will be made up of rogues and ghosts. "The king is dead, long live the king!"

Ahahahahahahahahaha.... ahahahaha... ahaha ho... thankyou, best laugh I've had today. :lol: Oh lol, HHM...

Have you considered a career as a comedian? :P

I DRDavid Banner ex leader of Rebellion and Shadow alliance is announcing today that I have joined the ODN without having an application. Yes I am ghosting them. I invite all other ODN haters or big alliance haters to join me. And you do not have to risk Zi you can go to peace mode like myself. Soon all of the ODN will be made up of rogues and ghosts. "The king is dead, long live the king!"

And this shall herald the downfall of ODN, how exactly?

Fools and peons of Cyber Nations. DRDavid Banner is an Evil Genius! Slowly he will divide and conquer PB until all that oppose him are made to pay eternally in Tech ;)

I for one welcome our new green raging misspelling overlord.

Don't be ridiculous Bob, you can't handle his political insight. He is far more all knowing than anyone here. Tremble at his power.

I don't even know what to say to that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

this is a GREAT plan!

I'm leaving APP right now to join your forces! Except I figure that just taking over the ODN is too small a task for a marvelous plan such as this. Why stop at the ODN? After all, defense IS optional. I think we should move out of CN actually. We'll take over the world, I'll let you have first pick of countries as long as I get Canada, Australia, and Zimbabwe! for I shall surely rule the world if I have Zimbabwe!

Sorry random, you got beat :P

How many times do you need to touch the flame before you realize it burns? Seriously.

Apparently he's a fireman. Of course, if he puts a bomb in a microwave, he's still not flame-proof. But who would think of doing that?

Edited by Rey the Great