Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for just the person to come along with the other half to my plan... I have set out on the same goal... bring the ODN down from the inside (outside?)... I've even secured myself a spot in their senate through high activity levels, helping to get many new alliance strengthening plans set into motion and gaining the trust of the General Assembly... I sit under the ODN banner in full war mode... You have my sword to rid us of this truly evil alliance...

DEATH TO THE OPTIONAL DEFENSE NETWORK!!!!

So the plan is to take down ODN by ghosting them in peace mode? That strikes me a little like the Unabomber's plan to bring down modern civilization by randomly blowing people up with letter bombs. There seem to be a few steps missing in the Big Plan.

Evidently THIS David Banner turns into the Incredible Sulk.

So the plan is to take down ODN by ghosting them in peace mode? That strikes me a little like the Unabomber's plan to bring down modern civilization by randomly blowing people up with letter bombs. There seem to be a few steps missing in the Big Plan.

Evidently THIS David Banner turns into the Incredible Sulk.

The bolded part was so funny that I sigged it. :lol:

There is no resisting the new era of darkness that is about to befall the Cyberverse. Submit. Your resistance only makes it harder.

Erm, makes the complete global takeover harder.

I'll resist a little, but I'll let it in in the end. Makes it all the more enjoyable.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Good luck DrDB.

However I curse the fact I ever wasted my time trying to get you to understand that your methods are more often than not counter productive to your goals. (Also the time invested in pointing you in the direction of a spell checker will not be seen again).

And yeah, - I remember you promised me never to post on the big boards again.

M6

I can't wait for his next scheme. If following the path of plans I think he will, David Banner will join ODN under a different name, and be a really productive manner. Of course, this will all fall apart when he actually reveals himself to be the ODN's little pet nuisance.

I can't wait for his next scheme. If following the path of plans I think he will, David Banner will join ODN under a different name, and be a really productive manner. Of course, this will all fall apart when he actually reveals himself to be the ODN's little pet nuisance.

Fix'd. I like to think of him as our own, personal pet.

Edited by joracy

OK, I dislike ODN just as much as anyone and more so than most, but really, you could at least do something halfway decent, raid ODN nations that are tech dealing when they have 15m+ on hand, or you know, something that would do even a slight bit of damage.

OK, I dislike ODN just as much as anyone and more so than most, but really, you could at least do something halfway decent, raid ODN nations that are tech dealing when they have 15m+ on hand, or you know, something that would do even a slight bit of damage.

Dude, when he was running a small group specifically designed to bring down ODN he wasn't even doing that.