Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

He certainly brings me to my knees.

With laughter.

Glad you're back, DrBanner, I missed you.

Regards,

VI

He hasn't been gone! He has been recruiting from alliances, getting ZIed and impersonating me on forums!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to ODN on your recruiting drive. Efforts such as this add to your total nations, NS, Score, and other statistics. That those participating don't realize that they are helping you maintain sanction makes it even more lulzy.

Who knew that OcUK wasn't just a few leftover people from a dead alliance who had "issues" that were unknowingly helping the very alliance they hated by pumping up the stats of Rok, they were trend setters.... :rolleyes:

Edited by ChairmanHal

Maybe we should all ghost ODN one day to promote Scurvy Awareness. Scurvy is the number one killer of pirates, and I know that all the pirate-themed alliances would appreciate all the help they could get.

Maybe we should all ghost ODN one day to promote Scurvy Awareness. Scurvy is the number one killer of pirates, and I know that all the pirate-themed alliances would appreciate all the help they could get.

xD sure

Congrats to ODN on your recruiting drive. Efforts such as this add to your total nations, NS, Score, and other statistics. That those participating don't realize that they are helping you maintain sanction makes it even more lulzy.

Who knew that OcUK wasn't just a few leftover people from a dead alliance who had "issues" that were unknowingly helping the very alliance they hated by pumping up the stats of Rok, they were trend setters.... :rolleyes:

TBH, I think we could do without his like 3kns.

I don't think I can Sig.

I don't think I can.

There is no resisting the new era of darkness that is about to befall the Cyberverse. Submit. Your resistance only makes it harder.

Erm, makes the complete global takeover harder.

Edited by Svendonia

I think it was the other way around. DDB and Rebbifail wanted to work with Vox. Or at least, that's what I get from Starfox's post.
God, no. He wanted to work with us, and I didn't even give him a response back it was so ridiculous.

Thought so. And given DDB's history and his posts on OWF, I'm hardly surprised.

I almost feel bad for not warning people about this guy sooner. (EDIT: and if I wasn't such an OWF n00b back then, I just might have.) Of course I never thought back then that he'd go from abetting alliance raids to this pseudo-idealistic insanity. <_<

Edited by Uralica