Stat Sharing Database

Sumeragi

However confusing tech sharing might be, however, it can and will continue to happen.

Tech sharing is easy, as the person providing a bonus does not have to suffer a penalty, and is always a constant bonus. You find the new level with only the knowledge of the tech share, and a quick look at both parties IG nations.

Sharing anything else is A: difficult to keep track of, B: open to so much 'fuzziness' C: just plain not needed.

Tech sharing is easy, as the person providing a bonus does not have to suffer a penalty, and is always a constant bonus. You find the new level with only the knowledge of the tech share, and a quick look at both parties IG nations.

Sharing anything else is A: difficult to keep track of, B: open to so much 'fuzziness' C: just plain not needed.

Then apparently, we have no disagreements on this issue...

wait wha-?

Yea, sharing other stuff shouldn't be done, as LVN said. Plus something could be given away (i.e. a bunch of airplanes), then later the seller RP's as if having them again (so then thus the other person has some free jets that they can link to, while the giver still has the same amount).

Its (vaguely) like nation-merges; it could be good and useful thing to RP, but easily abused, difficult to keep track of exact stats, etc.

Yea, sharing other stuff shouldn't be done, as LVN said. Plus something could be given away (i.e. a bunch of airplanes), then later the seller RP's as if having them again (so then thus the other person has some free jets that they can link to, while the giver still has the same amount).

Its (vaguely) like nation-merges; it could be good and useful thing to RP, but easily abused, difficult to keep track of exact stats, etc.

Quoted For Truth.

Nuke sharing is a no. Nukes and navy = what you have ingame. There's no exception to that rule.

Neither is completely correct. The actual ruling stated that the total number of nukes/ships defined by total IG number. This means that if I give Sarah a carrier (when I currently have 6), I can only use 5 until either she gains a IG carrier or that carrier is sunk.

Now, shall we get on with business?

Neither is completely correct. The actual ruling stated that the total number of nukes/ships defined by total IG number. This means that if I give Sarah a carrier (when I currently have 6), I can only use 5 until either she gains a IG carrier or that carrier is sunk.

Now, shall we get on with business?

Incorrect.

You cannot share nukes or ships.

I clarified that, if you wish to ignore it then I urge others to ignore your abuse of an old and already corrected statement.

Edited by Sargun

I don't remember the rule being that way sumer. The way I recall it is, your ingame numbers, no multipliers or modifiers.

Although there is a grey area...you are capable of having a certain ship or other piece of technology ingame...but you purchase a better form of it from another nation who is RP'ing. Then, technically, it's yours, and the other person is free to make more for themselves.

This is not technically sharing anything, but purchasing--as you would ingame.

Although there is a grey area...you are capable of having a certain ship or other piece of technology ingame...but you purchase a better form of it from another nation who is RP'ing. Then, technically, it's yours, and the other person is free to make more for themselves.

This is not technically sharing anything, but purchasing--as you would ingame.

It is not applicable to ships or nuclear weapons - those are only able to be roleplayed if you own them in-game.

It is not applicable to ships or nuclear weapons - those are only able to be roleplayed if you own them in-game.

That's exactly what I said...you have them ingame. However, you purchase those things from someone who has a more modern tech year.

For example...you can have battleships, but only just. You purchase them from a nation that is capable of having Aircraft Carriers, and can therefore build battleships that are better than the ones you could build on your own. THAT is what I'm talknig about.

That's exactly what I said...you have them ingame. However, you purchase those things from someone who has a more modern tech year.

For example...you can have battleships, but only just. You purchase them from a nation that is capable of having Aircraft Carriers, and can therefore build battleships that are better than the ones you could build on your own. THAT is what I'm talknig about.

You can do whatever you feel you want. I will continue to RP and only recognize ships and weapons at your own tech level, and I will only continue to RP and recognize IG navy=What you have

I Don't care who you buy what from. You could have super morphing ships which shoot lasers out their ***, bought from nation xyz with 100000000 tech but I will consider them to function at your tech level.

I think SKW is saying this:

Nation A can build battleships, and is tech-sharing with nation B.

Nation A is exactly at the IG level to build battleships.

Nation B can build aircraft carriers.

Nation A can build BATTLESHIPS equipped with tech of ACs.

Edited by shahman

No, he is saying that

Nation B Has much higher tech

Nation A can build BATTLESHIPS equipped at the tech level of nation B

Which is wrong. It should be

Nation A can build BATTLESHIPS equipped at the tech level of 0.25 (B-A) +A

You can do whatever you feel you want. I will continue to RP and only recognize ships and weapons at your own tech level, and I will only continue to RP and recognize IG navy=What you have

So that means you're going to take the railguns off your ships, right?

I Don't care who you buy what from. You could have super morphing ships which shoot lasers out their ***, bought from nation xyz with 100000000 tech but I will consider them to function at your tech level.

No need to be an @$$ about it. And you're taking it way to the extreme.

Besides, are you denying that superior technology is NEVER purchased from a more advanced nation by a less advanced nation?

No, he is saying that

Nation A can build BATTLESHIPS equipped at the tech level of nation B

Which is wrong. It should be

Nation A can build BATTLESHIPS equipped at the tech level of 0.25 (B-A) +A

No, you both completely missed what I'm saying. THIS is what I'm saying.

Nation B builds the BATTLESHIPS equipped at the tech level of nation B

Nation A purchases the Battleships from Nation B.

And of course, after a while, the ships that Nation A has deteriorate somewhat, because Nation A doesn't have the technology to completely maintain them.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder