Rogue alliance alert!

Tiberius C Nero

I support the actions of Fire Drill completely. If you have anything to say which will disprove this theory, consider yourself on my PZI list.

haha who isn't on it... actually, add me please.

"There's 5 of em but they launched a huge attack for their size and pulled off a better managed blitz than Lafayette Escadrille could pull off."

Umm, No. they didn't. Still a good show, more power to them.

Now That's Funny

lol you guys declared on us (GDA/MHA/RE/SWAT) did an update blitz and it took you more than 3 hours to get your attack underway :P

I had enough time to stock up on military, infra, tech, and CM's, have a pot of coffee and get in a couple rounds of command and conquer before you showed up lol :D

j/k

LE is good :D

3 can be devastating:):) I imagine 5 is just an order of magnitude more impressive:)

only took 3 of us in round 2 to eat 15 attackers... to be fair, 2 of us went into anarchy, but all 15 of them did too... :):)

(the math stands if you consider that several peaced and more jumped in)

they asked for peace, even though they started the war, I call that a win...

but it was ancient history, a different era, a different round... back when I was younger, and knew it all, like BEazy, BG and PK..

AHHHHHHHHH.... Those were the days......:):)

5 vs 18? And they handled your @#$? wow thats kinda sad

We were all in DEFCON 5 and they were in DEFCON 1.

15 wars in 5 minutes. they anarchied a good portion of our alliance in the first day.

considering each victim recieved a good quad (12 attacks per nation) which inflicted heavy losses on the defender and dropped many of us below 20% troop levels and some below the anarchy threshold. yes it can be done in TE. 5 guys can devastate a 18 man alliance if the attack is well planned and well coordinated. considering them 5 guys can engage in 15 wars.