Rogue alliance alert!

Tiberius C Nero

The alliance Fire drill has launched a huge unprovoked attack against The German Empire.

what are your thoughts on this unprovoked act of agression? They attacked with absolutely no provokation or signs of pre-emption. Their CB is simply "Fire Drill".

Oh yeah it's a valid CB man. let me tell ya'.

To: Edward Allenby From: Brim Stoner Date: 3/28/2009 12:16:09 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Ah I don't know what to say, your alliance was picked out by our leader, and the rest just happened.

only problem is they attacked the german empire.

Yes they have. we're getting our $@! handed to us on a silver platter.

That is what you get for giving them a perfectly valid CB against you. Next time don't give them a CB and you won't get hit. Seems simple to me.

Yes they have. we're getting our $@! handed to us on a silver platter.

There's 5 of em but they launched a huge attack for their size and pulled off a better managed blitz than Lafayette Escadrille could pull off.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...arch=Fire+drill

That is what you get for giving them a perfectly valid CB against you. Next time don't give them a CB and you won't get hit. Seems simple to me.

What was this "Valid CB"? enlighten us Zikawe, please.

There's 5 of em but they launched a huge attack for their size and pulled off a better managed blitz than Lafayette Escadrille could pull off.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...arch=Fire+drill

You deserve to get rolled if 5 nations managed to hand you your $@! on a silver platter. Oh, and LE should hit you too. :awesome:

What was this "Valid CB"? enlighten us Zikawe, please.

Existing on my TE should be CB enough. You looked like an easy target, and clearly you were, so I see nothing wrong with this invasion (in fact I applaud it). And then whining they didn't have a CB just proved how valid it was ^_^

You should just disband and get it over with. :)

its quite easy to coordinate 5 people...

better call in your allies !! lol

5 people declared 15 wars against an 18 man alliance. yes they pulled it off.

You deserve to get rolled if 5 nations managed to hand you your $@! on a silver platter. Oh, and LE should hit you too. :awesome:

Existing on my TE should be CB enough. You looked like an easy target, and clearly you were, so I see nothing wrong with this invasion (in fact I applaud it). And then whining they didn't have a CB just proved how valid it was ^_^

You should just disband and get it over with. :)

You're right, This is TE. NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN :D

@coolgreen44 BEazy is twice the troll you'll ever be :D

This is supposed to be a fun thread :)

@coolgreen44 BEazy is twice the troll you'll ever be :D

Uh ok? Is that supposed to effect me some how? Although having your support probably means he did something majorly wrong. (Beazy work on that).

You're right, This is TE. NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

I am having fun, if I wasn't, I wouldn't be posting -_-

Edited by Zikawe

Uh ok? Is that supposed to effect me some how? Although having your support probably means he did something majorly wrong. (Beazy work on that).

Your a great person Zikawe. This thread is in good fun.

Your a fairly decent troll yourself :P

Your a great person Zikawe. This thread is in good fun.

Your a fairly decent troll yourself :P

But I am not trolling. According to my source of record in the land of Zikawe:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I am not trying to disrupt the normal discussion, or trying to anger you, I am simply stating the truth. Just because what you think does not match up with what normal, logical, people think doesn't make me a troll.

:ph34r:

But I am not trolling. According to my source of record in the land of Zikawe:

I am not trying to disrupt the normal discussion, or trying to anger you, I am simply stating the truth. Just because what you think does not match up with what normal, logical, people think doesn't make me a troll.

:ph34r:

Major burn there. I am definitely going to need ointment for that1 :P

I support the actions of Fire Drill completely. If you have anything to say which will disprove this theory, consider yourself on my PZI list.

PZI in TE....AWESOME!!!