Bad Manners

Neftyaniki

Amazing how many of the ones posting in this thread are neither Wolverines or Duckroll and how they've completely taken the thread off-topic.

Exactly how is this really going to prove anything without a DoW on CDT, now that their leader put the same info in his bio?

Edited by Rey the Great

You have conveniently left out the fact that your alliance pack raided UW and then when we defended you escalated. Now you personally attacked one of mine and update blitzed him along with 2 other nations. Real big of you BG. Nice job! And when my guys offered peace as you asked they were hit again with more raids. We have not attacked anyone on TPF except those that raided us. WE did not escalate. Where's those peace offers you supposibly told your guys to offer?

Do you actually think that UW now with 29 nations wanted to take on TPF with over 125? Funny how your "mistakes happen" covers every raid agaist your "friends".

Yeah BG..Do the math.. when this thing started your pack raiding nations attacked an alliance with over 30 nations (we lost a few since the attacks) AND was in 25th place in strength. Yep all your attacking nations have violated YOUR raiding rules. And YOU accuse UW of raiding your "friends"? WE did not raid "your friends". <Then again TPF has so many friends we possibly did make a mistake. I challenge you to find one UW raid on a large or small alliance nation that wasn't resolved quickly. I know this did not happen because I watched our war screens this entire round and if it did happen, I would of corrected it immediatly.< An advantage of having a smaller alliance.. my guys don't make "mistakes".

You write well BG... It's too bad the truth is well camouflaged with inaccurate information.. but as they say.. if you repeat it long enough the lies turn into the truth.

To the forum readers.... I have tried to keep this in private channels since this occured on 3/26. I have been accused by some as being inactive in this matter. But I am tired of trying to resolve this then finding more attacks on my nations as I check in. Now that the "Leader" of TPF has joined the fray, it has become clear that TPF policy is " You get raided by TPF, bend over , grab your ankles and take it like a man".

Folks.. TPF is NOT what they portray themselves as. They are unfortunately without any honor.

o/ UW

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

You are taking TE way too seriously. This is a tournament. In my opinion any discussion about TE should not include the word honor or refer to any CB. TE should be a no holds barred king of the hill and you don't like it then fight back or find a different game to play.

Listen up! This is TE. Even tough this is more agressive than SE, when alliances are formed there has to be some type rules to being part of the alliance. TPF is at fault here. TPF started this with tech raiding(that never happens here in TE :huh: ). UW member came to the aid of their alliance brothers. TPF then felt they were obligated to defend their tech raiders instead of ordering them to peace out will all UW members. This spun a continuing cycle of attacks from both sides. Members of TPF claimed to want peace, but did not understand an extra attack may come from UW members who simply would be trying to recover land and tech lost from the original attacks. Which can be considered as reps or just to get even(TE remember :huh: ). Things would have peaced out with only a few nations involved. Of course it did happen that way.

Now that I think about it. Why am I posting this anyway. I had enough fun debating this is with TPF yesterday.

Have fun everyone! This thing resets at the end of next month anyway. Do not lose any sleep over this. I know I won't. :lol:

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

Listen up! This is TE. Even tough this is more agressive than SE, when alliances are formed there has to be some type rules to being part of the alliance. TPF is at fault here. TPF started this with tech raiding(that never happens here in TE :huh: ). UW member came to the aid of their alliance brothers. TPF then felt they were obligated to defend their tech raiders instead of ordering them to peace out will all UW members. This spun a continuing cycle of attacks from both sides. Members of TPF claimed to want peace, but did not understand an extra attack may come from UW members who simply would be trying to recover land and tech lost from the original attacks. Which can be considered as reps or just to get even(TE remember :huh: ). Things would have peaced out with only a few nations involved. Of course it did happen that way.

Now that I think about it. Why am I posting this anyway. I had enough fun debating this is with TPF yesterday.

Have fun everyone! This thing resets at the end of next month anyway. Do not lose any sleep over this. I know I won't. :lol:

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

And here it is! Someone who admits we offered peace and was attack again to try and recover lost tech and land.

As i said no way to get peace if peace is wanted....

Its just a shame that this could have been settled with a simple pm from 2 leaders saying enough, I did my part. :mellow:

UW just keeps wanting to get that extra hit in <_<

((sighs))

And some folks may wonder why we (RD) haven't actually rolled as yet. Sheesh. Lighten up folks :) We got enough RL crap to be all serious about LOL

With that said....

Go UW and Wolverines! :) ((sorry BG :D But, the original point stands...jest wished they'd of accepted peace and such))