Bad Manners

Neftyaniki

[align=center]wolverinebr6.gif[/align]

Wolverines would like to clarify the reasons for their resent actions against Duckroll. A member of Duckroll alliance made the mistake of saying something unkind towards Wolverines in his nation bio and therefore in order to defend the honour of Wolverines, Wolverines had no choice but to act decisively.

Unfortunately that member of Duckroll chose to take the matter of a private dispute and widen the conflict by insulting the entire Wolverine alliance.

duck.jpg

Edited by Neftyaniki

These Guys are Epic Fail at war, I managed to complete my sled to my birthday, buy up from 200 infra and 15 Tech to 600 infra and 160 Tech all the while being at war with 3 wolverines nations who will now each be getting a nuclear treat in the mail shortly.

Incidentally I have never heard of the Duckroll member who has bought this calamity free tech and land, to our door, but I must take this chance to thank him for bringing such bountiful plenty to the nations of Duckroll. Wolverines - learn to play the game.

While it isn't a major offense to us Wolverines, they did insult us (I don't think there was a reason why they insulted us anyway). We have a right to teach them a lesson because they insulted us. We arn't picking on them, they brought this war onto themselves.

While it isn't a major offense to us Wolverines, they did insult us (I don't think there was a reason why they insulted us anyway). We have a right to teach them a lesson because they insulted us. We arn't picking on them, they brought this war onto themselves.

Best way to get yourself rolled, correct?

This is CN:TE...last I heard everyone's here to war...Wolverines found a way to decrease the boredom a little. Simple as that. If DuckRoll can't hack it then maybe they should stick to playing CN:S.

This is CN:TE...last I heard everyone's here to war...Wolverines found a way to decrease the boredom a little. Simple as that. If DuckRoll can't hack it then maybe they should stick to playing CN:S.

We'll take it and some, suggest you guys learn how to fight before clicking the war button next time though.

Hmmm, this is interesting.....I had no ideal TPF=Fail LOL! I saw that in his bio shortly after he put it there, doesn't bother me but

I wish Wolverines luck. DR no hard feelings, I actually think Brian was pretty cool ;)

BG.

Speaking on behalf of a member of Duckroll, he would like to point out that one nation's bio does not reflect the attitude of the whole alliance and he'd *really* appreciate it if TPF tech raids would stop. His people would rather not forget how to make fire. <_<

Hmmm, this is interesting.....I had no ideal TPF=Fail LOL! I saw that in his bio shortly after he put it there, doesn't bother me but

I wish Wolverines luck. DR no hard feelings, I actually think Brian was pretty cool ;)

BG.

Yes BG..Brian was...Pretty COOL! :blush: ... It was a Nice war-Nukes Launched! :D

They nuked you after defending themselves from tech raids, and your alliance leader decided that he can't take it and needs to call in his entire alliance. Is that the lesson you are trying to teach them? "Don't defend yourselves from tech raids because that's rude"?

your alliance leader decided that he can't take it and needs to call in his entire alliance. Is that the lesson you are trying to teach them? "Don't defend yourselves from tech raids because that's rude"?

Rather quite the opposite, we are defending the Wolverines name. And trying to show that attacking Wolverines does not pay. While Wolverines are a small alliance, albeit in the top 29, we do have a fierce bite

TPF's tech raid rules are that we dont raid anyone in alliances in the top 25, so if you arent in the top 25, well try not to get raided ;)

Seems TPF has several different versions of their tech raid rules... I was told you don't raid any alliance over 30 members but that didn't stop raids against RD, PC, RE and many others.

Seems TPF has several different versions of their tech raid rules... I was told you don't raid any alliance over 30 members but that didn't stop raids against RD, PC, RE and many others.

No, we don't really....Its one in the same, the top 25 nations all have more than 30 members.

Also! We didn't raid RD as they are friends its not allowed and they have more than 30 members....one nation raided with out looking, mistakes happen and he was reprimanded for it.

And! PC are also friends, who actually hit us first...under a miscommunication which is not your concern!

They same goes for RE, as we are defending allies against them.

Care to talk about UW's raids...you have hit our allies and been asked to peace....we have not raided very many, most come from defense ;)

BG.

No, we don't really....Its one in the same, the top 25 nations all have more than 30 members.

Also! We didn't raid RD as they are friends its not allowed and they have more than 30 members....one nation raided with out looking, mistakes happen and he was reprimanded for it.

And! PC are also friends, who actually hit us first...under a miscommunication which is not your concern!

Care to talk about UW's raids...you have hit our allies and been asked to peace....we have not raided very many, most come from defense ;)

BG.

You have conveniently left out the fact that your alliance pack raided UW and then when we defended you escalated. Now you personally attacked one of mine and update blitzed him along with 2 other nations. Real big of you BG. Nice job! And when my guys offered peace as you asked they were hit again with more raids. We have not attacked anyone on TPF except those that raided us. WE did not escalate. Where's those peace offers you supposibly told your guys to offer?

Do you actually think that UW now with 29 nations wanted to take on TPF with over 125? Funny how your "mistakes happen" covers every raid agaist your "friends".

Yeah BG..Do the math.. when this thing started your pack raiding nations attacked an alliance with over 30 nations (we lost a few since the attacks) AND was in 25th place in strength. Yep all your attacking nations have violated YOUR raiding rules. And YOU accuse UW of raiding your "friends"? WE did not raid "your friends". <Then again TPF has so many friends we possibly did make a mistake. I challenge you to find one UW raid on a large or small alliance nation that wasn't resolved quickly. I know this did not happen because I watched our war screens this entire round and if it did happen, I would of corrected it immediatly.< An advantage of having a smaller alliance.. my guys don't make "mistakes".

You write well BG... It's too bad the truth is well camouflaged with inaccurate information.. but as they say.. if you repeat it long enough the lies turn into the truth.

To the forum readers.... I have tried to keep this in private channels since this occured on 3/26. I have been accused by some as being inactive in this matter. But I am tired of trying to resolve this then finding more attacks on my nations as I check in. Now that the "Leader" of TPF has joined the fray, it has become clear that TPF policy is " You get raided by TPF, bend over , grab your ankles and take it like a man".

Folks.. TPF is NOT what they portray themselves as. They are unfortunately without any honor.

o/ UW

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

Edited by Panic King

BG.

This is how they treat their friends.. another over 30 member alliance and in the top 25 ranking...2 TPF nations tech raided a PC nation this morning.. and he wasn't the one who raided first.