On the Run

JerreyRough

Aruba, 8:53 AM. 38th Floor of Administration Building 4

Jerrey Rough ignored the man in the white suit behind him. For him to come out like this was quite unusual - unless he had a trap.

And Jerrey Rough sprung the trap.

Commando's jumped out of the offices, moving into position to trap Jerrey. Jerrey quickly jumped for cover, a cubicle, narrowly dodging sleeper darts. He took his trusty revolver out, and waited for the men to move up. A smoke gernade popped over the top, followed by a man. But the man quickly had no face, and the smoke hurtled away.

A mirror on the metal wall's showed a soilder moving up. Aiming his gun at the wall, he ricocheted a bullet into the man's abdomen, a clean hole through his body.

"This is taking too long!" Yelled the man in the white suit. "Your lucky, Jerrey Rough, but only for now. Soon I will have control of this company, and if your still here then don't expect to be here for long. We won't bother your chopper for 24 hours but after that..." the man chuckled, "There is no guarentee." The commando team retreated with the man in the white suit for Jerrey's office.

Jerrey waited incase any commando's stayed around, but the man kept his promise. Jerrey headed for the roof and checked his helicopter for any bugs, removing three in the process. After activating the chopper, he left Aruba, vowing to return.

-------------------------------------

Very few know the truth of what happened on Aruba during the Aperture Science takeover. Most on the island think that an in-company civil war happened, not much more than that. The Man in the White Suit, now known in public as "The White Suit" is known in public to have done crimes in several countries, and last seen (last public information) in a private airport on a plane heading for The Northern Empire years ago, prior to the Massive War of Destruction (the major nuke-war recently). There are some individual's on Aruba that know information on the man; some are public about it, while others have kept it to theirselves (else either their death or revealing their own cries with the White Suit).

OOC: If you want into this, i.e. as a spy, maybe a fellow rebel, etc. just ask.

I'll have info for his band of on-the-run rebels soon; takes place before this:

Private

Diberia, inside a town's largest warehouse.

The satalite radio in one vehicle boomed as the small number of GTi runaways headed for a spot where Aperture Science was not in control. Jerrey Rough knew the site from a peronaly-known reporter who was still stuck inside with several others, including a crazy man who didn't talk but was a Smiler and a very, VERY large man from the Imperium of America. The area still had a nubmer of unknown zombies -it was too far from important GTI locations & too close to secret Aperture Science (A.S.) Field Labertory Compounds-, and those inside were battlehardened and had a huge supply of food.

No rescue was ever sent because, well, no one cared nor' wanted to spend the time and resources to a small group that may die off any day. Jerrey Rough was heading there because he needed professional, battle-field elite soidlers to start tumbling down A.S. and retake GTI before A.S. did major harm.

OOC: As i said in the other thread...I have nine men in that warehouse, too... :D

And consider my spy to have arrived and begun looking around--carefully.

The City of Commerce Exchange is GTI's harbour and hub for money-related purposes. The main warehouses, banks, vaults, and everything money-related are located here; it helps to stop corruption majorly. And since GTI is extreamly neutral, GTI does not worry of invasion. Since Aperture secretly took over, there have been little public changes; a few more buildings here, a blocked off to public area there, etc. There is a small stock exchagne here as well.

------------------------

The Golden Tree Inn bar, City of Commerce Exchange, GTI Aruba.

The Golden Tree was not one of the fancy hotels in CoCE, one of the very few. But it is the perfect place for men who's activities are not public, but not governmental either.

A man sat at the bar, drinking a cup half full. He has been drinking it for the last hour. He wore a high-quality white lab coat, his pants a strange neon orange, small square glasses, and was a skinny, regular-sized man. The unknown scientistwas quite dirty, and most of the people in the bar stayed away from him.

"You okay there, lad?" Asked the bartender. "You've barley even drinked your beer, something wrong?" The unknown scientist chucked, smiled at the baretender and finished his beer. He put a twenty dollor bill on the counter and left into the allyway, saying:

"If only you knew." The bartender gave him a eyebrow, and continued to serve his customers.

Another man (from Promised Land) got up from his table and left behind the unknown scientist. The Unknown Scientist thought he closed all doors of information about him, but he missed one; his ex-wife. And this man found, from the man's ex, that he was very important in Aperture Science. The man, the Promised Land spy learned of Aperture Science from a brief interrogation with an illegal chemical weapons dealer in Promised Land.

"Aperture" Police HQ, Hub City.

Hundreds of men were sitting in chairs in-front of a podium. After looking over his cue cards, the White Suit started speaking.

"Many of you are wondering why you you are here, others may of realized that every one of you is a police officer, the best in all of GTI. Best of all, you all know how to keep a secret, know to use force as much as neccessary, and know of Aperture Science. So today we are activating Protocol 66. This protocol, a quite secret one I might add, calls for us to route out all spy operations within GTI, to either take out or move employees that may reveal valuable intelligence, and to generally secure GTI. In public, this will be seen as "removing" the last pieces of the Boomtown Terrorist Network.

"You all shall be assigned to cities, and secotrs within those cities. Currently, we know of over 6000 unsecured employees within Aruba that might give intelligence to spies and traitors. That won't due, so use what you think is neccessary to secure them. But please, only kill or injure them if they resist. They also may be useful as bait. Your operations will start in two days (OOC: not RL two days)."

The audience filtered from the room, and the White Suit leaving to his private steath jet.

OOC: Three words.

Oh. Hell. YES!

OOC: :awesome: PM me for anything ya need (PM me anyways, I need a double-check on the physical attributes & men on the mission; PM just a link if you want ;)).

OOC: I want in. Probably an agent under the cover of trying to negotiate an arms deal but actually a spy, arriving in Aruba by plane.

OOC: PM me if you want your agent in the same inn, different one, etc.

The Golden Tree Inn bar, City of Commerce Exchange, GTI Aruba.

The Golden Tree was not one of the fancy hotels in CoCE, one of the very few. But it is the perfect place for men who's activities are not public, but not governmental either.

A man sat at the bar, drinking a cup half full. He has been drinking it for the last hour. He wore a high-quality white lab coat, his pants a strange neon orange, small square glasses, and was a skinny, regular-sized man. The unknown scientistwas quite dirty, and most of the people in the bar stayed away from him.

"You okay there, lad?" Asked the bartender. "You've barley even drinked your beer, something wrong?" The unknown scientist chucked, smiled at the baretender and finished his beer. He put a twenty dollor bill on the counter and left into the allyway, saying:

"If only you knew." The bartender gave him a eyebrow, and continued to serve his customers.

Another man (from Promised Land) got up from his table and left behind the unknown scientist. The Unknown Scientist thought he closed all doors of information about him, but he missed one; his ex-wife. And this man found, from the man's ex, that he was very important in Aperture Science. The man, the Promised Land spy learned of Aperture Science from a brief interrogation with an illegal chemical weapons dealer in Promised Land.

OOC: :awesome: PM me for anything ya need (PM me anyways, I need a double-check on the physical attributes & men on the mission; PM just a link if you want ;) ).

Well, it was time to see if that chemical weapons dealer had been right. He put down the money for the drink he'd ordered (though he'd only had half of it), stood, and followed the scientist at a discrete distance. He was careful NOT to be always the same distance behind the unknown scientist, as that would be a dead giveaway.

OOC: Anything specific you want my agent to start or does it not matter?

OOC: Just post coming here, and where you'll be (i.e. in a different inn that you can come up, maybe meeting up with someone, etc.

I'll work on a list of what should happen by the end, and PM it to whoever wants it.

OOC: Of course, I need to know what'll be happening with this unknown scientist (or whoever he contacts, if the agent deems them higher up on the food chain and able to be tracked without too much added risk), so I don't make a mistake in what the surrounding events are.

The 4 hour flight from Roanoke to Aruba was almost over. The agent sat in his seat, going over his orders and notes oncce again. His cover was an Ardorian military acquisitions officer, trying to negotiate an arms deal. His real mission was to gather as much information about GTI as possible (internal conflicts, innerworkings of the company, etc.). The plane was now on final approach into Aruba.

"Aruba Tower, November-Three-Five-Yankee-Sierra on the ILS, Runway 11."

OOC: I hope that entrance is fine. Also, please send me a PM with what's supposed to happen.

Edited by Raritan

OOC: Alrighty then.

IC: Lesley Zinn had just arrived in GTI. Her mission was to infiltrate GTI's main office in any way possible and find anything that could be considered a weak point. These included, but were not limited to, disgruntled employees, weak points in buildings, that sort of thing. She packed a Walther PPK, although she had kept it tucked away in her suitcase until she felt she needed it. With her PPK was a silencer, that too was in her suitcase. She had made it to GTI without being caught, but that can always change in an instant.

She had found an office where Alvonia suspected the "critical" files to be kept. She walked up to the secretary and said, "Excuse me, are there any positions that need to be filled? I have my resume with me." She held up her briefcase, which kept her faked resume.