looking to create a new alliance

bomberboy

I am looking for people to start a new alliance with. Some experience in gov positions would be helpful. The Name, Team, Charter, everything shall be discussed when we gat about 9 people interested. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply if you want to start a new alliance even if you have little experience because you may be able to get that experience as a deputy in the Gov.

We have just started an alliance, and I must say it has been allot of leg work as anyone in this forum can attest. We are new, and have government positions available if you are interested:

www.nwoalliance.com

Cheers,

SS

Americas Army is back now. you could consider joining us. we do have govt positions available... heck we just announced our DoE today :) so yea not a new alliances but a rebirth into a new alliance.... I hope that wasnt too confusing.

check us out

americasarmy.ace.st

Bomber, remember me for when you wanted the merge? Well you have experience, and I wouldn't mind giving you a government position in my alliance. We are protected by STA. Ill just post a recruitment letter below for you :)

Welcome fellow player,

I am the member of an alliance called White Knights Entente, we are a brand new alliance compared to some of the other alliances, who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join White Knights Entente and help us grow and prosper, in return we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. We aid new member’s 3,000,000 each who join White Knights Entente. Our Alliance is new, therefore you can get a alliance positions and your ideas will help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/WKE/index.php

You need to go there and register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards,

Kobiashiy

bomberboy try re-registering. i think that if you are under a certain age it wont let you join

but our govt spots are open. We are in need of IA, FA, Economy and Education for govt. Defense and General spots are already taken.

We would be happy to have you tho :)