White Knights Entente Announcement

my problem with him isnt him alliance hopping

it is about him weaseling out of our past 2 wars.. grow some berries

Who is "our"? You're in Nemesis. Nemesis is brand new, and has not yet participated in a war. You're dragging up grudges, and that is uncool.

You were given a fresh start in a new alliance without old grudges being thrown at you from your past. I suggest that you do the same for others.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you. For those that have a problem with "alliance hopping," I really wish you would shut the f*** up. Seriously, if that's the most you have on him, go find something worth complaining about. If you have some other problem with this guy, then say that, you god**** p******.

Good luck to you. For those that have a problem with "alliance hopping," I really wish you would shut the f*** up. Seriously, if that's the most you have on him, go find something worth complaining about. If you have some other problem with this guy, then say that, you god**** p******.

You have a way with words that I can appreciate. :D

Good luck Kobiahy, don't waste this.

I believe that the quality of the people posting against this alliance shows many things - mostly, the people who honestly can change things, who actually matter; have either indifference, or casual optimism. Indeed, the only people who seem to be somehow insulted, as bemusing and petty that seems, is the never-were's and who-care's. So if everyone would just take a step back, and if you honestly have something against this - all well and good - but just tip your hat, continue on, without looking back.

Yes, I am dogmatically impolite, but only to get you small minds to stop jumping into a thread to post "ah boo" then leave. There's is no depth, there is no clarity, there is no reason; until you find learn how to express yourself like a intelligent human being, please excuse yourself from communicating with the rest of us.

Several of the individuals who have posted in this thread have accomplished far more than you have and to refer to them as "never-were's" and "who-care's" is laughable. A blanket statement such as this one without much thought or research put into it helps us all understand why we have never heard of one "Fokker Aeroplanbau" previously.

Having said that, I think that several Nemesis members with personal grudges have posted quite enough in this thread. While we encourage free speech at Nemesis, I think we get the point, guys. ;)

Best of luck again to everyone involved. STA are an honorable and good bunch and should be quite capable of getting kobiashiy and his group on the right track. :D

Edit: Grammar is my friend.

Edited by Van Hoo III

While we appreciate the respect everyone has shown the STA, it would be nice if the same respect could be extended to Kobi and his new alliance. I know this is wishful thinking...but if you respect the STA as much as you all say you do, then you could show it by not constantly attacking Kobi. Yes, he has alliance hopped. I believe we can all agree to that. Beyond that, though, I do not see any other "crimes" that he has committed. So let's just leave things at that. If his alliance fails within a month, then I will personally take all queries of "I told you so." Thank you.

Because he asked us to, and there isn't a good reason not to.

Funny you say so...

He's been in like at least 20 alliances the past 3 months. So loyal... he made and failed like 3 alliances (HALO, Troy, Brotherhood of Nod <--- still around. He Isn't) Joined more, left in a few weeks.

He's an embarrassment to Planet Bob, no way I'd ever let him in my alliance. But if he stays more then 1 month I'll be VERY VERY VERY impressed.

Funny you say so...

He's been in like at least 20 alliances the past 3 months. So loyal... he made and failed like 3 alliances (HALO, Troy, Brotherhood of Nod <--- still around. He Isn't) Joined more, left in a few weeks.

He's an embarrassment to Planet Bob, no way I'd ever let him in my alliance. But if he stays more then 1 month I'll be VERY VERY VERY impressed.

Well, if you can turn that collection of useless (and clearly exaggerated) information into a reason not to protect his new alliance then I guess you'd have an argument against what Pez said.

While you are at it, explain to me why Kobiashiy's previous history should have any bearing on the STA or anyone else offering to protect his new alliance. In your answer please explain to me what harm to the STA would be caused if Kobiashiy's alliance did go down the tube within a month.

There are plenty of bigger embarrassments to Planet Bob than Kobiashiy, I can assure you. And plenty of similarly skilled alliance hoppers. But, that's right, you are telling my alliance why protecting the alliance of an alliance hopper is going to be a disaster for the STA. I await the sound reasoning with bated breath.

Edited by Tygaland

Who is "our"? You're in Nemesis. Nemesis is brand new, and has not yet participated in a war. You're dragging up grudges, and that is uncool.

You were given a fresh start in a new alliance without old grudges being thrown at you from your past. I suggest that you do the same for others.

"Our" is just me and Kobiashiy, not alliance wide war, just one between my and his nations.

You dont need a fresh start when you never did anything to warrant one.

On the part of Kobi forming another alliance, I am sure that if he stays dedicated and doesnt hop, with the backing of STA, WKE could possibly one day be a great alliance. I never said he would fail at it.

And seeing as how he is protected by an alliance of distinguished individuals, I am going to quit "trolling" this thread and put the past at rest. With the state CN is in, I am sure some war will break out and I can get my quench for battle at that time.

Good Luck Kobi, try and stay with it this time.

Does this mean i cant war him again? And after i peaced out as a favour to Mogar. You surely pissed on what mogar did for you.

As I recall, it went something like this:

Everyone: NOOOOOOOO, Mogar, don't do it!

Daggarz is right - Mogar gave Kobi a way out of a world of trouble out of pure kindness. At least Kobi knows how to thank those who give him second, third, fourth, etc. chances. <_<

Balder and Daggarz, this is for you :popcorn:

STA are great people - I think while most of us who respect STA are floored by your generosity, we don't want to see someone else we like get burned.

Kobi, I hope you can stick with this.

Edited by Valdemar

:)

Edit: In case of smiley warn span I'd like to further expand on my comments to show what could be misconstrued as a barbed comment was actually mild fun intended to get them to change their names considering this is their anouncement thread and wished to further clarify my intentions in posting in this thread with an expression of pleasure at their response to me.

Edited by cowen70

Just to clarify:

While Kobi was in IRAN, although be it a short time, he was enormously helpful, especially in getting our activity rate up across the board. For that, I cannot thank him enough, I can only hope that we can keep up this activity now that he won't be doing it for us.

Maybe not everyone in IRAN was particularly enthralled about him leaving on such short notice, but nobody in IRAN could possibly say that they would have rather not had him at all.

Edited by The Manbearpig