White Knights Entente Announcement

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do get it, its my reputation for being an alliance hopper, and I get saved because someone steps up and gives me a hand. Then I start a alliance because that is my only goal in cybernations.

Well, if your goal is to start an alliance, then you've done that, a few times. I assume that to have a successful alliance is another goal. To lead a successful alliance, you need to stay for more than a month.

Well, if your goal is to start an alliance, then you've done that, a few times. I assume that to have a successful alliance is another goal. To lead a successful alliance, you need to stay for more than a month.

Logic. Stop using it, it won't work. Been tried.

Oh god....

Where is Mogar!?!?!

Last night someone brought Kobiashiy up as a joke and Mogar's response went something like; "He's not going anywhere. Hes in IRAN and hes staying here."

mega lol

I am disappointed, but he was a help to us in IRAN, and I understand the feeling of wanting to create your own alliance, so I understand his reasoning and wish Kobiashiy luck on his new alliance.

I wouldn't care as much if he didn't try and constantly reassure everyone that he was going to in fact, stay in his new alliance forever. Playing different is fine but when I see !@#$%^&*, I call it.

You didn't really call him out on his lying. You attacked him for hopping alliances.

i dont think "plays differently" is the words most people would use

Why not?

Logic. Stop using it, it won't work. Been tried.

If I make incoherent guttural noises will that be more effective?

GRAGGHGHGHRAGGGGHRAGHHHRAGGGAH

Seriously though, its a reputation that is well deserved kobiashiy.

You didn't really call him out on his lying. You attacked him for hopping alliances.

Why not?

Him lying about staying in alliance X and me posting about how he left after a month and pogo sticked to the next one? I'd say that's a call out if I ever saw one.

(Note; I've seen them before.)

Him lying about staying in alliance X and me posting about how he left after a month and pogo sticked to the next one? I'd say that's a call out if I ever saw one.

(Note; I've seen them before.)

You did not mention his lying whatsoever.

You did not mention his lying whatsoever.

Damnit, you're right. Next time, I'll state exactly what I mean in a manner that anyone could understand just in case someone who I wasn't speaking to gets curious.

I'll work on it.

He has been an alliance hopper and I've seen what the alliances he has done in the past have collapsed but if this is his dream and someone is willing to give him a chance, then let him. Does it have a direct impact on you? No? Then really his alliance hopping doesn't impact and doesn't warrant his bashing every time he is on here. Yes, I don't have faith in him but I do have faith in STA. They have obviously given him their show of their support and if this does get off the ground, another white alliance is always welcome. So I do hope this alliance succeeds.

The alliance may or may not last, I honestly don't know his reasons for alliance hopping, maybe he just hasn't found that one place he wants to call home yet and I hope that sincerely this time he does. Making an alliance is tough work, so I wish you luck because it does take enormous load to get it off the ground.

The alliance may or may not last, I honestly don't know his reasons for alliance hopping, maybe he just hasn't found that one place he wants to call home yet and I hope that sincerely this time he does. Making an alliance is tough work, so I wish you luck because it does take enormous load to get it off the ground.

I'd gather the same reasons most people want to start an alliance, it's good to create something of your own.

Thank you, good sire.

No problem boss.

Also, I'll put this out one more time since I think there MAY be a chance STA can right this sinking ship. If you manage to stay in an alliance for SIX months, on that very day, I will hail you and put said hail into my signature.

If you can't manage, I'm more than willing to aggressively and constructively criticize your next hop.

I believe that the quality of the people posting against this alliance shows many things - mostly, the people who honestly can change things, who actually matter; have either indifference, or casual optimism. Indeed, the only people who seem to be somehow insulted, as bemusing and petty that seems, is the never-were's and who-care's. So if everyone would just take a step back, and if you honestly have something against this - all well and good - but just tip your hat, continue on, without looking back.

Yes, I am dogmatically impolite, but only to get you small minds to stop jumping into a thread to post "ah boo" then leave. There's is no depth, there is no clarity, there is no reason; until you find learn how to express yourself like a intelligent human being, please excuse yourself from communicating with the rest of us.

I believe that the quality of the people posting against this alliance shows many things - mostly, the people who honestly can change things, who actually matter; have either indifference, or casual optimism. Indeed, the only people who seem to be somehow insulted, as bemusing and petty that seems, is the never-were's and who-care's. So if everyone would just take a step back, and if you honestly have something against this - all well and good - but just tip your hat, continue on, without looking back.

Yes, I am dogmatically impolite, but only to get you small minds to stop jumping into a thread to post "ah boo" then leave. There's is no depth, there is no clarity, there is no reason; until you find learn how to express yourself like a intelligent human being, please excuse yourself from communicating with the rest of us.

I'm curious as to which one I am :awesome:.

If you guys have the certain belief that this alliance will fail, then thats fine and you aren't expected to do anything for them. However, STA has decided in its judgement that it thinks this alliance has a shot. I for one am optimistic and would like to see WKE become successful. This doesn't seem to warrant a bashing merely for getting another chance, especially with someone like STA backing them.

Edit: Still wish IRAN would have worked for you, but if you aren't happy there then it isn't worth staying for you or them.

Edited by Jipps

I have to admit, this post made my day.