White Knights Entente Announcement

I could say the same about you ;)

You can say a lot of things, like promising to stay in your alliance and that this is the last one. Oh wait, that was a while back wasn't it? How many alliances have you been in since?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my goal to one day create an alliance called Specify Other.

Congrats on the DoE, etc etc ...

Well, at least you know you'll have another member with you. Just tell him it'll be an awesome opportunity.

Ahh, your right. I definitely, by way of expressing my view, barred him from doing such. I forgot how influential/powerful I am. Always good to get a reminder.

Thanks.

Although Lord of Internal Affairs for Ragnarok is quite influential, I think you read my post incorrectly. I understand why though, because I did word it a little weird.

Basically what I'm saying is that there seems to be a lot of unnecessary attacks upon kobiashiy, because he plays differently than you all.

Although Lord of Internal Affairs for Ragnarok is quite influential, I think you read my post incorrectly. I understand why though, because I did word it a little weird.

Basically what I'm saying is that there seems to be a lot of unnecessary attacks upon kobiashiy, because he plays differently than you all.

I wouldn't care as much if he didn't try and constantly reassure everyone that he was going to in fact, stay in his new alliance forever. Playing different is fine but when I see !@#$%^&*, I call it.

i dont think "plays differently" is the words most people would use

Well, this DOE is already 90 mins old... time for Kobi to jump ship. Though if he lasts more than four hours he'll break his previous record with HALO.

Just when I was starting to gain some respect for you too, Kobi...

That said, I have nothing BUT respect for the Siberian Tiger Alliance, so you have earned yet another benefit of the doubt because they are involved with you. I hope you don't squander the opportunity you have been given.