Curious

I'm currently in an alliance but I was just curious of how many/what alliances fit this description . You hear about all types of big alliances all the time . I want to know about the small ones . If your alliance fits this description then please reply .

1. 100% democratic . All government officials are elected , there is no supreme ruler . No , one person can decide the fate of the alliance .

2. range of 5 - 75 members

3. You do tech deals

P.S. Just research

Edited by STEVEN OF GERMANIA

In Americas Army the alliance is ran by 3 generals (none electable but can get impeached if nessecary) all minister spots get re-elected and no the alliance isnt ran by 1 person who gets to decide the fate of the alliance anyone can be kicked from the alliance by voted of the generals and the Ministers.

Diplomacy? 100% diplomatic. we try our hardest to resolve issues without having to go to war. 9we also do not allow tech raiding)

We are an alliance that has 5+members

Tech deals? We love tech deals. currently we are trying to set something up with tool our protector.

Edited by Joffrey17

1. 100% democratic . All government officials are elected , there is no supreme ruler . No , one person can decide the fate of the alliance .

3. You do tech deals

1. A government board of 4 member nations, all elected.

2. 15 members.

3. Through CSN.

: I would like to invite you to check out our Military Alliance of Elite Warriors ... GRAN has a long and rich history in winning wars. We do not show fear and we never back down.

Our forums: http://gran.ipbfree.com

Our IRC: #GRAN

advantages for joining:

-PROTECTION...

-tech deals and trade circles

-GUIDES on how to dominate economically and learn to Master the art of Cyber nations warfare......

-Black team alliance...negotiable in some cases...

-We have over 280+ nukes and strive to make all our nations Nuclear capable...

sign up on our forums and do an application...change your alliance affiliation to GRAN Applicant .http://gran.ipbfree.com/...YOUR FRIENDS ARE WELCOME ALSO...

Gen.Stone

Minister of Recruitment

I'm currently in an alliance but I was just curious of how many/what alliances fit this description . You hear about all types of big alliances all the time . I want to know about the small ones . If your alliance fits this description then please reply .

3. You do tech deals

P.S. Just research

Hi,

GATO seems to be the choice for you...

1. 100% democratic, the Alliance is run by the General Assembly of all members, we elect a Congress and an Assembly Chairman who appoint ministers. Term length is 2 months.

2. 120 members

3. Very active tech deal network. We have a Tech Corps section under the Minister of Domestic Affairs.

www.gato-forums.com

GATO Greetings,

K