Event Bug?

IronMan17

3/26/2009 - 4/25/2009 Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

I choose this because it was the best choice the other choice was +2 income. I looked at my environment before hand, it was 2.17. I choose my response and I recheck it, Same thing. The event didnt do a single thing. IT didnt add or remove when it should have made it better.

You environment is already perfect (1 + GRL), you can't get better than perfect. You should've gone for +$2.00, sorry. For what it's worth, had your environment not been perfect, you would've made the right choice. At your size 1 point improvement to environment is worth more than $2.00.

Edited by raskull

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a +2 environment event.

My enviro was 2.40 beforehand. It is 2.40 now.

EDIT: Scrap that. Just destroyed two borderwalls and the envro also stayed the same. So the event is having an effect. Mystery solved ^^

-AN

Edited by Antartica North