Taiwanese Announcement

Ezequiel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: With all due respect... to the creator of this thread and its IC participants, please stop the OOC. This is not the place to complain about being overworked on the map, or to threaten people about action over such OOC issues. This is also not the place to discuss ooc versus ic content. Please, everyone ooc, try to get back on topic. This will be my first, last, and only ooc response to this thread.

With the acceptation of Annihilation into the Pax Pacifica, we urge you to withdraw troops as soon as possible. This would be a mistake if hter had been no declaration of existence, however, moving troops into a self declared sovereign nation in an expansionist, imperialistic move is a heinous crime, armed robbery on a grand scale.

Now, we have intercepted intelligence that shows you are attempting to bribe or blackmail this new country out of their lands, a despicable act.

Explain yourself.

"Taiwan has not sent such a message, we have no reason to explain, and we will NOT take demands."

OOC: It was a PM, its OOC.

*Message to Taiwan*

Get out. Or else.

**REPLY**

We would like to know what gives you the right to threaten us, we do not take threats and/or demands and will NOT accept yours.

**END REPLY**

"We would like to inform the world that we were misinformed and mean no harm to this nation. We also do not wish to be in any relations with such a nation due to its aggressive nature of handling these such problems as we have no intentions of relations with any nation of such a nature."

**CLASSIFIED TO TIMOR**

Good day again Jason,

We were misinformed and are in need of pulling our troops out, please do the same and I apologize for this. Please let me know if this has caused any trouble with your military and/or people and we will be more than happy to repay reperations.

Ja'Hina.

**END CLASSIFIED**

OOC: Also, Sarah, I didn't see a claim in the world map thread of you claiming it as a protectorate OR the nation who took the land, please make sure to do so next time if you didn't, If I missed it than I am sorry.

**REPLY**

We would like to know what gives you the right to threaten us, we do not take threats and/or demands and will NOT accept yours.

**END REPLY**

You invaded the protectorate of our ally/protectorate.

OOC: Also, Sarah, I didn't see a claim in the world map thread of you claiming it as a protectorate OR the nation who took the land, please make sure to do so next time if you didn't, If I missed it than I am sorry.

OOC: You managed to miss the posts in the map thread AND the threads on the issue.

Try again.

Edited by Sumeragi

You invaded the protectorate of our ally/protectorate.

OOC: You managed to miss the posts in the map thread AND the threads on the issue.

Try again.

ooc: His claims are completely reasonable. I doubt anyone reads everything posted in CNRP.. I would say it would consume more than most of us would want to dedicate to it given the volumes of content that can be generated at times. Please do not discourage those of us who actually have lives to spend doing something else, RPing as a hobby, instead of rping being our main role in life.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: I don't read the map thread all the time... and the map thread doesn't qualify for 'recognition' from previous precedents. A new DoE thread however does. But this new nation news, also caught me by surprise... and if I missed it... well, I would have given the thumbs up to Bio and Zeke.

IC: The Republic of Tanis issues the fact that sometimes intelligence reports can be wrong sometimes and that slinging mud and threaten war isn't the way to solve this error. If the new nation of Annihilation is diplomatically solving this problem with the Empire of Timor and Taiwan, no further incident should occur.

We know Glorious Aotearoa has concerns, and hope this incident will be solved shortly. However, other nations outside of the region can support whoever they wish, but the solution shall between the conflicted parties without war.

Edited by Quest07

"Taiwan has not sent such a message, we have no reason to explain, and we will NOT take demands."

Your high horse is not so high when it has no legs to stand on. Either your intelligence agencies don't read news papers, or you meant to invade. You will explain, and you will submit. We have knowledge of your talks, and we know you have applied first military pressure then a combination of stand-over tactics with the option of more military action.

Withdraw your troops now, and leave this nation alone.

Your not one of the big boys, don't try to join our club.

Your high horse is not so high when it has no legs to stand on. Either your intelligence agencies don't read news papers, or you meant to invade. You will explain, and you will submit. We have knowledge of your talks, and we know you have applied first military pressure then a combination of stand-over tactics with the option of more military action.

OOC: There were no such talks if it was all via PM. Sorry, but them's the breaks. And in case you haven't noticed, he's trying to withdraw...

OOC: While PMs may be OOC, this makes it known that he know somebody already owned the land.

IC: Misinformed? No harm?

The world will really fall for this trash?

Better than 'falling' for your warmongering, hate-filled statements. Evidently much of the world has failed to learn from the last war.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: While PMs may be OOC, this makes it known that he know somebody already owned the land.

IC: Misinformed? No harm?

The world will really fall for this trash?

OOC: Actually... I sent them after I made this announcement, She replied at Yesterday, 05:31 PM, about 2 hours after I sent it.

"It is not trash if it is the truth."

"It seems your satellites are broken yet again as you have not seen us move out, we have withdrawn our troops but make no mistakes, we did not do so because of your mere threats and demands."

"It seems your satellites are broken yet again as you have not seen us move out, we have withdrawn our troops but make no mistakes, we did not do so because of your mere threats and demands."

OOC: You have not posted you are pulling out at all, just a seemingly dubiously worded message to Timor.

IC: Yes you have not pulled out due to our demands, as you have not pulled out yet. We want a public announcement of retreat then to see something actually happening. Your lies cannot fool us.

OOC: You have not posted you are pulling out at all, just a seemingly dubiously worded message to Timor.

IC: Yes you have not pulled out due to our demands, as you have not pulled out yet. We want a public announcement of retreat then to see something actually happening. Your lies cannot fool us.

OOC: it's implied with the following words...

**CLASSIFIED TO TIMOR**

Good day again Jason,

We were misinformed and are in need of pulling our troops out, please do the same and I apologize for this. Please let me know if this has caused any trouble with your military and/or people and we will be more than happy to repay reperations.