An Announcement from the Ardorian Foreign Ministry

Raritan

ARDORIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

With the apparant demise of Pravus Ingruo and Rebel Virginia, the United Republic of Ardoria now declares the former lands of Pravus Ingruo to be states of the United Republic of Ardoria (OOC: South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida). The soldiers which were guarding the Pravus Ingruo border during the the PI-RV War are being sent into the former Pravus Ingruo lands to reestablish peace, provide aid to the citizens, and reconstruct the land. The United Republic of Ardoria is also claiming the former Rebel Virginia land south of the Potomac River (OOC: Virginia).

While we appreciate Viniland's offer to mediate discussions, our two governments are already in talks over the rights to the fromer Rebel Virginian land. We hope to have the dispute resolved within a short period of time.

OOC: The last offer I made to him was that I would get everything south of the 37th Parallel (everything south of the entrance to Chesapeake Bay). He'd get everything north of it including the DelMarVa Peninsula.

OOC: The last offer I made to him was that I would get everything south of the 37th Parallel (everything south of the entrance to Chesapeake Bay). He'd get everything north of it including the DelMarVa Peninsula.

OOC:...................................

Can't we just.... give the state to someone rather than cut it?