Asian Nations Cooperation Agreement

Lord Frost

--Private message to Neo Japan and Altin Urda--

In regards to the ongoing issue regarding the Kyokujitsujins spread across the world i would like to some progress in defusing the sometimes latent tensions regarding these people.

The Philippines is fully committed to the ANCA and to Neo Japan and therefore urges both of you to meet and put to bed this once intractable problem. Divisions of this sort can only benefit those who would wish to place Asia under non Asian rule and we must be united most crucially from within if our vision of a prosperous and free Asia is to be realized.

-Private Reply-

Given Neo Japan's supremist views of itself, and its near-genocidal goals concerning our mutual relatives, the only way this issue will ever be solved is for Neo Japan to accept the fact that the Kyokujitsujins are not terrorists.

We don't expect them to accept such a fact, and we believe that will lead to an inevitable conflict.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--private reply--

Then we must endeavor to gently persuade Neo Japan of this fact, i suggest we convene a joint summit at Asadal in order kill two birds with one stone, it may be wise to iron out all differences sooner rather than later.

Currently Decided

Beijing and Altin Urda Applications for membership have been denied. They are more then welcome to reapply

New Cymru, Korea, Indochina, and the UK have all been granted Observer Status of this treaty

The Republic of Tanis is our new full member. Please submit your signatures for this treaty and they will be added

Marscurian Empire is our new full member (we vote aye on this). Please submit your signatures for this treaty and they will be added

On the floor:

Bosporan Bid for Observer Status

Hanseatic League bid for Observer status/possible full membership

Discussion on Treaty amendments

====================================

"The ideas presented by the Northern Empire are sound, and indeed good. But before we can do such things, I believe we must update the nature of our coming together. therefore I move that we upgrade ANCA from being a simple Economic Treaty, to instead a full blown Economic Organization. I propose that the Asian Nations Cooperation Agreement be instead renamed to fit this upgrade; very simply, the Asian Economic Organization"

Signed for the Republic of Tanis,

General Jaio Makvel, Interim Head of State

We vote aye for Bosporan observer status and would vote aye for Hanseatic Commonwealth application for full membership if no one objects.

Finally our delegates agree with the upgrade to the AEO.