Freak Safari Proposes Surrender

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, err, I seem to have left out my reply in the previous post.

Sorry about that.

nuclear_fire.jpg

Your nuclear attack against Sportsland was a success. Sportsland lost 139 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 71.379 miles of land, 54.18 technology, 162.54 infrastructure, and 75% of their aircraft and nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Sportsland will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

There you go!

EDIT:

Am I agreeing with TBB? Whoa.

Edited by MaGneT

I don't know why people are making a big deal out of this. If they want to have some fun, let them have some fun. If they really cared about politics or discourse or any other serious parts of Planet Bob, there would have been no war in the first place.

OOC: People forget that this is inherently a game. Lighten up.

so your demanding that FACE, decomp all but 100 soldiers, putting them in anarchy, and letting you farm tech...? lol
yes.
and your also demanding one of the most powerful alliances in the game, decomp all nukes? lol again
yes again
this is like jarheads trying to make NPO fall, just simply, hilarious...
yes it is, isn't it?

There are 4 types of people in the world:

1. People who make things happen: Freak Safari

2. People who watch things happen: All of CN

3. People who things happen to: FACE

4. People who wonder what happened: Anyone still wondering why Freak Safari attacked FACE.

We have been more than happy, here at Freak Safari, to make things happen on CN, because it's been a long, long, long time since anything interesting has happened here. However, we find that the ongoing war is starting to wear on our nerves. Therefore, knowing exactly how things have gone for the participants in this war, and with full understanding of the likely future course, Freak Safari offers the following as fair and just terms of surrender:

1. Effective immediately, The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, and IFOK!-Alliance will cease all attacks against Freak Safari and offer peace to any Freak Safari member with whom they are at war;

2. Each individual member of The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, and IFOK!-Alliance currently at war with a member of Freak Safari will post in this thread, requesting that Freak Safari grant peace;

3. No member of The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, or IFOK!-Alliance will declare further war on any member of Freak Safari;

4. Every member of The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, and IFOK!-Alliance will immediately decommission all nuclear weapons, destroy all tanks, aircraft, and naval vessels, dismiss all but the minimum soldiers necessary to avoid anarchy, and destroy all military wonders and improvements;

5. Each alliance named above (i.e., The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, and IFOK!-Alliance) will start a thread in this forum for each member of its own alliance to post, pledging an oath of undying gratitude for Freak Safari's magnanimous surrender terms (PLEASE NOTE: EACH POST MUST CONTAIN A QUOTE FROM ONE OF THE THREE BACK TO THE FUTURE MOVIES THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE POST. AS AN ACCOMMODATION, ANY OF THE THREE MOVIES WILL BE ACCEPTED, BUT THE CARTOON AND VIDEO GAME ARE UNACCEPTABLE.);

6. Federated Allies for Cultural Exchange will immediately order all members to cease all attacks on any member of Freak Safari, and order all members to immediately dismiss or destroy all military other than 100 soldiers each;

7. Federated Allies for Cultural Exchange will stand by idly while Freak Safari attacks for 7 days, maintaining 100 soldiers at all times, in order to allow Freak Safari to farm further tech;

8. Federated Allies for Cultural Exchange, The Order of the Paradox, The Dark Templar, Lone Star Republic, The German Empire, FOK!-Alliance, and IFOK!-Alliance will each pay to Freak Safari $100 million and 2,000 tech as quickly as allowed by aid system limits.

In return for immediate compliance with our all-too-fair surrender terms, this war will end. Thank you.

It's too bad your probably going to get ZIed for this. I found it funny.

so you attack FACE with no formal DOW because you were all "going out with a bang". you don't understand why the alliances protecting FACE beat the stuffing out of you. you don't understand why we're nuking you after you nuked FACE. You don't understand why we've used sanctions against nuclear rogues. And to TOP it all off you offer FACE surrender terms and don't understand why you're being mocked.

*repeated headdesks*

OOC: i was laughing so hard my internet disconnected on me while posting this. :lol:

Edited by Monkeydee

Enjoy your destruction FS, you are very lucky that FACE and it's allies are against P-ZI.

It's because of people like you that alliances have come to the idea to use P-ZI in this game and sometimes I wonder if it makes sense to let people like you go away just with a ZI.

Yes, because obviously having fun in a game deserves them to be PZI'd? :rolleyes:

It's too bad your probably going to get ZIed for this. I found it funny.

Not sure about anyone else fighting them but I personally (and I mean just my nation) will not declare on someone that has already hit ZI.

2 nations attacked a DT protectorate, I'm attacking both, and I have no intention of renewing those warslots. FS is defeated, there's no use in going any further.

NOTE: This is MY view, not my alliance's.

*Veneke chuckles

About time someone made a joke around here... all we get is Vox making jokes these days, and don't get me wrong, they can be very funny when they want to be, but variety is always nice.

o/ FS for bringing some humour to what can really be a very dull world at times.

Happy hunting.

The last alliance to give decent and legitiment surrender terms in what was at one point a 1v1 war was Genmay. And those were rejected (because BotS were and will continue to be the worst alliance in the history of CN and in the future days to come.) with Genmay and friends getting continually stabbed in the back.

Sorry dear friend...

But STA have given some good terms as well ;)

I don't know why people are making a big deal out of this. If they want to have some fun, let them have some fun. If they really cared about politics or discourse or any other serious parts of Planet Bob, there would have been no war in the first place.

OOC: People forget that this is inherently a game. Lighten up.

^^^^ this

FS you guys got balls have fun with it.

To the others infra can be bought but casualties are forever