Freak Safari Proposes Surrender

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone keep calling this a joke? This is not meant for anyone's amusement. We have offered our terms. If you have nothing constructive to say about them, please keep your comments to yourself.

Not that you care, but my respect for you all just went up. It might go up even more if you send that damned nuke I asked for. Excuses like "I'm too big to attack you", "I can't declare from Anarchy", "I used all my nukes on other people", "The game mechanics won't allow it" are completely invalid and unacceptable.

Not that you care, but my respect for you all just went up. It might go up even more if you send that damned nuke I asked for. Excuses like "I'm too big to attack you", "I can't declare from Anarchy", "I used all my nukes on other people", "The game mechanics won't allow it" are completely invalid and unacceptable.

I've saved my last one for you sir. When I'm beaten down that small I'll be looking forward to

making you glow brighter than after you had finished .... oh nevermind.

I cannot believe how many people seem to think that FreakSafari cares about the fact that these terms are likely not ever going to be accepted, or that they care about their political image, or whatever.

lol?

I cannot believe how many people seem to think that FreakSafari cares about the fact that these terms are likely not ever going to be accepted, or that they care about their political image, or whatever.

lol?

This isn't some Internet game or something like that. This is serious. I tried to call off work today, but the supervisor didn't understand the gravity of discussing the recent VE treaty drops, so he told me I still had to work. I was like "What the hell? You want me to work on a Wednesday morning and skip e-lawyering and political discussion on CN? *$^% this, I quit! I won't stand for this kind of treatment."

I mean, who knows how I'm paying for college and an apartment without a job, but dammit CN is IMPORTANT.

Edit: d'OH!

Edited by Yubyubsan

This isn't some Internet game or something like that. This is serious. I tried to call off work today, but the supervisor didn't understand the gravity of discussing the recent VE treaty drops, so he told me I still had to call in. I was like "What the hell? You want me to work on a Wednesday morning and skip e-lawyering and political discussion on CN? *$^% this, I quit! I won't stand for this kind of treatment."

I mean, who knows how I'm paying for college and an apartment without a job, but dammit CN is IMPORTANT.

ooc: I'm at work right now ;)

Get a job that lets you do both :P

lol?

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

B)

so your demanding that FACE, decomp all but 100 soldiers, putting them in anarchy, and letting you farm tech...? lol

and your also demanding one of the most powerful alliances in the game, decomp all nukes? lol again

this is like jarheads trying to make NPO fall, just simply, hilarious...