How NPO lost the game

zigbigadorlou

Hey, I just wanted to point something out.

When I was in NPO, there were at least two membership applications in which I said that the applicant "had style." They were zig and Boss Hogg. Zig posted this thread, and Boss Hogg ended up being a FAN scam artist and TWiP star.

Needless to say, I'm not saying anyone has style in any NSO applications.

Heh I remember that!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a high quality post, and I like it a lot, except for the part where he's in NAAC and in peace mode and still has a higher nation strength than I do. :P

THAT is your punishment for leaving me on Planet Bob with no epic companion, my friend.

Ok that was 5 minutes of my life ill never get back. Fail

If you are playing this game, and choose to read threads like these, it is my honest opinion that you chose to lose those 5 minutes (and every other minute you have "lost" in this game), so the fail is all yours, my friend.

I do not believe that the main intentions for creating this thread were to "stir things up a bit for the evil NPO." I believe that he wrote what he was feeling, his exact thoughts at the time of writing, which is something a few more people should do a bit more often in this free-thought hating world.

Again, what do I know though, I'm just some kid on a computer.

If you are playing this game, and choose to read threads like these, it is my honest opinion that you chose to lose those 5 minutes (and every other minute you have "lost" in this game), so the fail is all yours, my friend.

I swear to god you're one of my favorite posters again.

You were trying the "I'll try to write something that looks smart so that it stirs things up a bit for the evil NPO"

And im not basing this only on my impression but on the comments in all the thread. Again, congrats for trying

Sorry Luis, I'm afraid I have to disagree this time around. It seems he was just writing something of his own experiences with NPO and his interpretation of how those actions benefit (or in this case hurt) their cause. Which is his right as this is a forum.

He's on the right track, I just think he's having a bit of trouble articulating what he means. Besides this, there are a lot of meatpuppets friends of NPO that are twisting his words quite a bit (not talking about you :P).

Edited by JayOvfEnnay