TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so easy to anarchy someone who has a large enough war chest. You might have known that if you had, you know, built one.

This man obviously knows everything there is to know about fighting wars in CN. I tremble at the thought of putting our nations against each other in the arena... :ehm:

Hello Mr. Tough guy, how are you I am fine. Perhaps if you weren't backed by the largest alliance in the game your words would mean something. I am not sure if you are in my range or not but if you are please feel free to click this link for a 1 versus 1 no holds barred duel so you can put your money where your mouth is, or you could kindly stop your posturing as no one really cares about the empty words coming from your fool mouth. (I apologize in advance if my use of fool as an adjective confuses you as I know you have issues with whether or not adjectives are words.)

No can do I'm afraid, authorized and assigned targets only.

Seems that I have heard of it, just that your argument was terrible on why he got anarchied. Having money doesn't mean anything if you're overwhelmed by numbers, silly rabbit. I can sit here with billions of dollars but if I'm blitzed by three nations twice my size, there's NOTHING I can do to prevent it. Besides...well...buy soldiers. smug.gif Understand now, simple-minded fellow?

I've seen people fight 3 nations twice their size and not be anarchied. Must have been a magic trick I suppose...

I've seen people fight 3 nations twice their size and not be anarchied. Must have been a magic trick I suppose...

Ya, I've heard the same story. Those 3 nations were in NPO. Awesome magic trick eh?

Jesus christ MK, grow the hell up.

If you can't find something nice to stay, cease posting in this thread. You might find you have less of a victim complex if you stop persuading every other alliance in the game to make you a victim by bashing your face in.

If you can't find something nice to stay, cease posting in this thread. You might find you have less of a victim complex if you stop persuading every other alliance in the game to make you a victim by bashing your face in.

Wise words from kermit the frog.

But I have a large warchest. smug.gif

I have some time so I'll take a look at anything pertaining to TPF in the UJW. Nothing mundane though; that'd just bore me.

Also get your spies working. CN wants more Drama!!!!

Well, TPF was the first on the UJP side of the war to surrender.

That's kinda common knowledge...

...then there's probably nothing nice to be said and you should continue speaking how you feel. Or maybe NPO just can't take the heat?

Yeah, I didnt realize we were being cuddly this days, Sir Archon. I remember the days when you made fun of me and said rudes things, WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS ARCHON?

Yeah, I didnt realize we were being cuddly this days, Sir Archon. I remember the days when you made fun of me and said rudes things, WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS ARCHON?

I will be more than happy to step in and say rude things about you, Stumpz.

:wub:

...then there's probably nothing nice to be said and you should continue speaking how you feel. Or maybe NPO just can't take the heat?

Actually, we can't :v: